In this article today, we will share with all of you the details of the Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship opportunities which will be available for students who are pursuing post-graduation degrees and are not able to continue their education because of their poor financial capability. You can apply for the Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship by reading the article given below. Today in this article, we will provide you with each and every detail of the scholarship opportunity and also the step-by-step procedure to apply for it.
About Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship 2023
The Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship is created to help students who are not able to pursue their post-graduation degrees. The candidates must be not above the age of 35 years in order to get the benefit of this scholarship scheme. This scholarship scheme is very prestigious and will be helpful for all of the students to continue their education after they have completed their undergraduate degrees. You will be liable to get benefits and other allowances.
Details Of Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship
|Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship 2023|
|Beneficiary||Students pursuing post-graduation degrees|
|Official site||Jawaharlal Nehru|
Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship Dates
|Scholarship commencement||January every year|
|Advertisement||End of Start of March|
|Last date to submit application forms and documents||Updated Soon|
|Interview||End of November- early December|
The scholarships will be available for the following disciplines:-
- Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Ecology, and Environmental Science)
- Comparative Studies in Religion and Culture
- Indian History and Civilization
The applicant must for the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The candidate should hold a First Class Post-Graduate degree with a minimum aggregate of 60% in both graduate and postgraduate level.
- The candidate should not be above 35 years of age.
- He/ She must be a full-time Ph.D. scholar.
- The candidate should have a valid GATE/ NET score.
- The candidate should be registered for a Ph.D. degree with a recognized university in India.
Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship Rewards Details
Rewards to the candidates in this scholarship are as follows:-
- Maintenance Allowance (Including tuition fee) – INR 18,000 per month
- Other expenses for study tours with India, purchase of books, stationery, etc – INR 15,000
The applicant must have the following documents while applying for this scholarship scheme:-
- A passport-size photo
- A synopsis in about 1500 words with 1.5-spaced texts
- University Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Ph.D. Supervisor’s report
- Attested copies of all educational certificates
- Ph.D. registration certificate
Selection Process for Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship
- Screening of all the application forms is done.
- Selected applicants will be called for an Interview.
- The interview will be done in the last of November or early December.
- Selected applicants are then rewarded with the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions must be followed by the candidates in this scheme:-
- The scholarship is available for 2 years.
- Incomplete and unsigned forms are liable to be rejected.
- The Selection Committee’s decision to call a candidate for an interview or select a candidate for the scholarship will be final and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
- The fund will not be responsible for any postal delays in reaching the application by the due date.
Also Check: Saksham Scholarship Scheme
Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship Application Process
To apply for the scholarship we will have to follow the following application procedure:-
- Open the Jawaharlal Nehru Website.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on the link given here to download the official Application Form for the scholarship.
- The details regarding the scholarship are also mentioned in this PDF.
- Make sure to read the PDF carefully.
- Now you have to take a printout of the application form.
- Attach all of the documents in the application form.
- The candidates have to send their application form along with all the required documents and a demand draft/ postal order.
- The demand draft/ postal order should be drawn in favor of the “Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund” worth INR 100.
- The application forms along with the amount are to be sent to the Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, and New Delhi – 110011 and must reach the Fund office on or before 31 May 2021.
Check Beneficiary List
- Open the Official Website of the scholarship program.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Click on the Scholar List option under the Scholarship tab.
- Now a list of all the selected scholars will open.
- The list of scholars is the subject-wise list.
- Check your name in the list,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: +91-11-23013641, +91-11-23017173, +91-11-23018087
- Fax: +91-11-23011102
- Address: Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110011, India