HDFC Ltd. Invite online application forms from the students for HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship. It is an opportunity to win cash rewards. The reward will be given to complete their academic qualification without any hassle. In this article, we have furnished detailed information like eligibility criteria, application online process, selection process, last date, and many other things about HDFC Ltd’sBadhteKadam Scholarship. Read the article very carefully before filling the application. Must remember to submit an application prior to the end date.
About HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship
HDFC Ltd Badhte Kadam Scholarship is for students from class 9 to the undergraduate program. Under this scholarship scheme, selected students will get benefits up to INR 1,00,000. Selection of the applicant will be made on the basis of a telephonic interview followed by document verification. Application forms are available only on the buddy4study official website. Information about the scheme is available on our website in detail, have a look.
Highlights Of HDFC Ltd’s BadhteKadam Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: HDFC Ltd’sBadhteKadam Scholarship
- Launched by:HDFC Ltd.
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: cash reward
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: buddy4study.com
HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship Types
The scholarship program is available for three categories of students and they are as follows.
- Students from class 9th to class 12th.
- General Undergraduate Courses Students.
- Professional Undergraduate Courses Students.
- Last date to submit the application form is 31st December 2022
HDFC Ltd’s BadhteKadam Scholarship Benefits
Selected applicants will get the following benefits directly in their bank account:
|For Class 9 to 12 Students||Rs. 15000 for rural and Rs. 20000 for urban|
|For General Undergraduate Courses||Rs. 40000|
|For Professional Undergraduate Courses||Rs. 100000|
HDFC Other Related Scholarships
|For Class 9 to 12 Students||The student should be an Indian, Must be studying in class 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12thPreference will be given to the students who either lost their parents/ earning family member during the covid-19 pandemicApplicant should not be children of buddy4study or HDFC Ltd employees annual family income of the applicant should not exceed 6 lakh rupees|
|For General Undergraduate Courses||The student should be an Indian and must be studying in undergraduate degree courses like B.Com., B.Sc., B.A., BCA, etc. Preference will be given to the students who either lost their parents/ earning family members during the covid-19 pandemicApplicant and should not be children of buddy4study or HDFC Ltd employees, Annual family income of the applicant should not exceed 6 lakh rupees|
|For Professional Undergraduate Courses||Students should be Indian and Must be studying in class professional undergraduate degree courses like B.Tech., MBBS, LLB, B.Arch., Nursing, etc. Preference will be given to the students who either lost their parents/ earning family members during the covid-19 pandemicApplicant and should not be children of buddy4study or HDFC Ltd employees, Annual family income of the applicant should not exceed 6 lakh rupees|
Documents Required for HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship
- Marksheet of previous academic years
- Government-issued identity proof (Any of the following)
- Aadhaar Card
- VoterIdentity Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Current Year Admission Proof (Any of the following)
- Fee Receipt
- Admission Letter
- Institution Identity Card
- Bonafide Certificate
- Family Income Proof (Any of the following)
- Salary Slip,
- Form 16,
- Income Certificate,
- Bank account details
- Screening of application form
- Candidate selection list for interview
- The telephonic interview will be held
- Selected candidates call for document verification
- The final selection list will prepare
- Beneficiaries will get the benefits
HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship Application Procedure
- Seekers have to go to the official website of the buddy4study
- Choose the “scholarship” option which is in the menu bar
- Hit the “all scholarships” option from the further open list
- Look over the HDFC Ltd’s BadhteKadam Scholarship
- Select the link to open a new page from where you need to click on apply now option to open the login page
- Four login options will display- Facebook, Google, Mobile Number, and Email id
- Select one of them and enter the login details.
- In case you are not registered, hit the Register option
- Register by using Facebook/Google account or fill in the registration details manually
- This will open the application form page on the screen
- Press the Start Application’ button and mention the required details like
- Contact number
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Guardian name
- Course details etc.
- Upload the appropriate documents as listed above in the mentioned format and press the ‘Preview’ button
- Submit it by choosing the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process if no change is needed.
- Go to the official website of the scholarship scheme.
- The homepage of the website will be displayed.
- Now from the homepage, go to HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Now click on the view result option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Now click on the submit option.
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 270) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
Do’s and Don’ts
Before applying for any scholarship program, the applicant must keep these points in mind so as to avoid any miss happening.
- Do not forget to check the eligibility before applying for the scholarship.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship program.
- A valid and active mobile number and email id will be required, so keep that ready.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship program.
- Prefer using a laptop or a desktop for Online submission of the scholarship application form
- Avoid using mobile phones for Online submission of the scholarship application form.
- Check all the details carefully before the final submission of the application form.
- Affix your recently clicked photograph to the application form.
- Enter your details in the application form as per your details in the educational mark sheets and identity cards.