If you are a resident of India then you can apply for the Sonu Sood scholarship 2023 which is created in order to provide opportunities related to cyber security courses in India. The candidates can check out the information related to cyber security lessons which are available by the Sonu Sood Foundation from the official website of the organization. The candidates can check out the information related to the full scholarship that is presented by the organization from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the information related to the eligibility criteria. We will also share with you all the application procedures in order to be a part of the program.
About Sonu Sood Scholarship
The students are eligible to apply for the Sonu Sood scholarship 2023 by visiting the official website of the suit charity Foundation which is an NGO founded by the actor. People who are interested in cyber security can apply for the Mera Bharat Surakshit Bharat initiative which is created in order to help the students and professionals who are living in India but want to get a job oriented through cyber security skills. The people can get the opportunity to serve various organizations through the development of this scholarship and they can learn cybersecurity skills at 0 cost. India has witnessed a lot of cyber attacks in the last few years. In order to overcome the cyber security problem, a new scholarship is created.
Also Check: Prof. Saroj Sood Scholarship
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to successfully apply for the scholarship:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 35 years
Benefits Of Sonu Sood Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this prestigious scholarship:-
- Through this program scholarships upto Rs. 1 crore will be offered to help cybersecurity enthusiasts build their careers and develop skills.
- The objective behind this initiative is to create a national-level program for students or enthusiasts who want to build their careers in tech and cybersecurity. With this learning, they can gain job-oriented skills without spending a fortune.
Terms And Conditions Under Sonu Sood Scholarship
- The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions in order to successfully apply for the scholarship:-
- Scholarships are limited in number and subject to availability.
- Scholarships are not available with any other discount or special pricing offer.
- Only citizens of India are eligible for this Scholarship.
- You should be at least 18 years of age and not be more than 35 years of age.
- You must inform us of any other EC-Council certification you are currently pursuing or are enrolled in. You will not be eligible for a Scholarship if you are currently pursuing other EC-Council certifications.
- You shall provide all mandatory documents, including but not limited to proof of citizenship, and proof of age. You are required to furnish true and accurate information. Any discovery of misrepresentation or fraudulent submission of documents will lead to immediate disqualification of your application.
- No correspondence is guaranteed to any candidate filling up the form.
- You are required to regularly check our website and your email (including your spam folder) for important updates.
- Submission of the application does not assure selection for the Scholarship. Scholarships will be granted at our sole discretion.
- You shall be required to communicate your acceptance of the Scholarship within thirty (30) days from the date of the Scholarship offer, along with the list of documents set out in the offer email. Failing to do so will result in immediate forfeiture of the Scholarship.
- We reserve the right to cancel your selection in the event you are found to be misusing the opportunity in any form, not being serious about the program, or not following the guidelines, rules, and regulations, which may be revised by us at any time.
- CCT examination vouchers issued under the Scholarship cannot be redeemed for their monetary value.
- You acknowledge that the CCT examination vouchers shall be accessed for your own personal use only, and you will not share these vouchers with any third party.
- Whenever we ask you to share your experience and honest feedback you need to provide the same to us ( EC-council and Sood Charity Foundation) on completion of your program. We reserve the right to publish this feedback and testimonials on our digital channels. You further grant us the right to use/ publish your name, photograph, results and progress report on any media form- digital or offline.
- Scholarships are non-transferable.
- No false or misleading statements should be made by you about us, the Scholarship, or our management or employees.
- You must adhere to all exam regulations and policies established by EC-Council, which may change from time to time.
- We shall not be responsible or liable to any student for any reason whatsoever. You or your family members/relatives will not be entitled to any claim against us at any time during, prior to, or after the commencement of the Scholarship program.
- You shall not acquire, use, copy, create derivative works, pirate copies, reproduce, counterfeit, reverse engineer, or misappropriate any of our proprietary information and materials.
- EC-Council’s and Sood Charity Foundation’s decisions shall be final and binding for all the matters regarding the Scholarship covered or not covered in these Terms and Conditions. No further correspondence will be considered.
Sonu Sood Scholarship Application Process
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of this scholarship opportunity by clicking on the link given here
- The home page on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Campaign
- A drop-down menu will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Mera Bharat Surakshit Bharat and a new page will open on your screen.
- The details related to this scholarship will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the Apply Now button
- You have to now fill out all of the application forms displayed on the web page and enter the information.
- Upload the documents and apply for the scholarship.
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CSR: email@example.com
- Volunteer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonu Sood Scholarship FAQs
The candidates will have to first visit the official website of the Sonu Sood foundation and then they have to click on the option called campaigns to fill out the application form.
The applicant must be a permanent resident of India and below the age of 35 years in order to successfully apply for the scholarship.
The students will be provided 1 crore rupees if they are selected for the Sonu Sood scholarship 2023 and they will also be provided other benefits.
The candidates can contact the original support customer care executive at email@example.com