If you are a non-Hindi speaker and you want to get a scholarship so that you can pursue your education further in professional fields then you can apply for the latest scholarship scheme presented by the West Bengal Government. The West Bengal Government will be providing benefits to the candidates who are permanent residents of the West Bengal state but want to continue their studies by taking into consideration the most common language of India. Given below are the details regarding the Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal 2021. You can check out the eligibility criteria and the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the scholarship without any problem.
Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal 2022
The Government of West Bengal State has offered a new Hindi scholarship for this academic year to support the students who are currently pursuing professional courses and want to pursue a professional career. Facilities will be provided to the minority students so that they can continue their further studies through this scholarship scheme. You can apply for the scholarship scheme by filling up the application form after fulfilling the detailed eligibility criteria. The scholarship will only be provided to the students whose mother tongue is not Hindi.
Details Of WB Hindi Scholarship Scheme
|Name||Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal 2022|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Objective||Providing facilities to complete Professional studies|
|Beneficiaries||Candidates resident of West Bengal State|
- You have to submit the application form for the scholarship before the last week of December 2021 in order to be eligible.
Hindi Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Of Marks
The candidates must have secured the following marks to apply for the certain stages of scholarship:-
|Stage Of Study||Eligibility For Applying|
|For H.S. Stage||Hindi Is To Be A Subject In The H.S. Course And 60% Marks In Aggregate In The Matric Exam (Madhyamika/CBSE/ICSE Etc.)|
|For the Graduation (UG) Stage||Hindi Is To A Subject In The UG-Course And 60% Aggregate Marks In Their HS Exam.|
|For Post-Graduation (PG) And/Or Research Stage||Hindi To Be The Subject Of Study And 60% Marks In Graduation Or Post-Graduation As The Case May Be.|
Number Of Scholarship
The following number of scholarships are available according to the certain stages of the scholarship:-
|Stage Of Study||Quota (239)|
|For H.S. Stage||143|
|For Graduation (UG) Stage||72|
|For Post-Graduation (PG) And/Or Research Stage||24|
Hindi Scholarship Scheme Awards Details
The following awards will be provided to the candidates in this scholarship:-
|Stage Of Study||Quota (239)||Rate|
|For H.S. Stage||143||@Rs.300/- Per Month|
|For Graduation (UG) Stage||72||@Rs.500/-Per Month|
|For Post-Graduation (PG) And/Or Research Stage||24||@Rs.1000/-Per Month|
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The Student should belong to a non-Hindi speaking State and be
- ordinarily residing in West Bengal.
- His /Her mother tongue should not be Hindi.
- Candidates who belong to non-Hindi speaking States but have been residing for any purpose in a Hindi speaking State will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
- Candidates who wish to pursue their studies through Correspondence Course or who are preparing for an examination privately, will not be eligible.
- Applicants who are preparing for two Courses simultaneously will not be eligible unless Hindi is one of the subjects of study in both those Courses.
- Only those candidates will be eligible, who have passed the qualifying examination on the first attempt.
- Candidates for Voluntary Hindi Organisations must submit their applications THROUGH PARENT BODY.
- Candidates should secure at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants in employment, whether full or part-time, or whether in a private Organisation or a Government Organisation, will not be eligible unless they are sponsored by the concerned State Government/Union Territory Administration and provided they execute a Bond with such State Government /Union Territory Administration if so required by them (State/UT).
- This Scholarship is combinable with other Scholarships as an incentive to study Hindi.
- Students who are already in receipt of a Hindi Scholarship for a particular course of studies (i.e. H.S./Degree/Post Degree stages) need not apply afresh. Their cases are renewable till the completion of the said course of studies on submission of the A.P.R. Forms, duly completed by the concerned Head of the Institution. However, for the next higher course of study, the students have to apply afresh along with the new candidates.
The following documents and details will be required to submit to this scholarship scheme:-
- School Bonafide
- College or
- University certificate
- Income certificate
- Individual accounts details
- Name of the bank
- Bank Account Number
- IFSC code
- Mobile Number of the Parent/Guardian
- Passport-size pictures of the applicants
Application Procedure Hindi Scholarship Scheme
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the following address-
- Scholarship & Stipend Section of Education, Directorate, West Bengal,
- Bikash Bhaban, North Block, 9tn Floor,
- Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091
- Make sure to carry all of your documents with you.
- Now you have to ask for the scholarship application form from the office.
- Fill up the application form attached to all of your documents.
- Submit the application form back and you will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Students can also send an envelope containing a stamp of Rs. 5 to the above-mentioned address with an attested photocopy of the mark sheet.