HSA Advocates Graduate Scholarship 2023 has been established by Somerville College and the Oxford India Centre for Sustainable Development through the generous support of Mr Hemant Sahai. This scholarship will provide partial scholarship opportunities to all of the students who are selected on the basis of the course that they are pursuing and also on the basis of their nationality. You have to make sure that you are permanent or resident of India if you are applying for this scholarship scheme. The applicant will be selected on the basis of their academic performance and on the basis of their leadership qualities. You can check out more information about the scholarship from the article given below because we have included the eligibility criteria and the extensive application procedure.
Objective Of HSA Advocates Graduate Scholarship 2023
The main objective of the scholarship schemes that are created by Oxford University is to help the people who are coming from economically backward sections of society and do not have proper resources to continue their education. People who have secured their admission at Oxford will be eligible to apply for HSA Advocates Graduate Scholarship created by the organization. If you are a permanent resident of India then you will be eligible to apply for this prestigious Scholarship exam. Students who require financial resources can apply for the scholarship program but they have to make sure that they must be studying in the courses specified by the organization in the eligibility criteria. A lot of difficulties will be solved through the development of this scholarship.
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in India.
- The following courses are eligible:
- Bachelor of Civil Law
- Magister Juris
- MSc Criminology and Criminal Justice (full-time)
- MSc Law and Finance
- MPhil Law
- MPhil Socio-Legal Research
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and relevance of studies to the Centre’s interdisciplinary aims. Financial need will also be taken into account.
- This is a partial scholarship and the exact award level is to be confirmed.
- One scholarship is available for 2023 entry.
HSA Advocates Graduate Scholarship 2023 Application Process
- This scholarship is only tenable at Somerville.
- All eligible candidates who have applied for graduate study by the relevant funding deadline will be considered, regardless of which college preference is included in the graduate application.
- Successful candidates will be transferred to Somerville in order to take up the scholarship.
Also Read: Oxford Mary de Zouche Graduate Scholarship
- Somerville College
- Woodstock Road, Oxford, OX2 6HD
- Tel: +44 1865 270600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HSA Advocates Graduate Scholarship 2023 FAQs
If you want to apply for this scheme then you must be studying in the eligible course and you must have already secured admission in Oxford.
If you want to be eligible for this prestigious scholarship scheme, you must be selected to be studying at Oxford.
The students will be provided a lot of benefits through the development of this scholarship such as the opportunity to continue their education without any financial problems.
If you want to get selected for this scholarship then you must have proper leadership qualities and you must be coming from India.