Oxford Mary de Zouche Graduate Scholarship 2023 has been established by Somerville College and the University of Oxford. The scholarship is created in order to provide important benefits to the people who are currently pursuing MSc in different courses available in the Oxford University but do not have the financial capabilities in order to continue their education in the university. If you do not have proper financial resources then you can apply for the scholarship. People will be provided with living expenses and also other tuition fees waiver through the development of the prestigious scholarship scheme. The students can fill out the application form for the scholarship by visiting the official Oxford University portal after they have secured admission to the organization. The scholarship scheme will help the students to continue their life in Oxford.
Objective Of Oxford Mary de Zouche Graduate Scholarship 2023
The scholarship is created with the support of a generous legacy donation from Mary de Zouche. There are different types of scholarships that are presented in order to provide proper opportunities to people who do not have the resources to continue their education in a University like Oxford because it is very expensive. The students cannot afford to continue their lifestyle in a foreign country with a lack of financial funds so these types of scholarships are always welcome by the students. If you are coming from India then you can apply for Oxford Mary de Zouche Graduate Scholarship once you have secured admission. The scholarships will be provided on the basis of the academic performance that you are putting forward. The scholarship has now been awarded for 2023 entry. A lot of moral support will also be provided through the development of this scholarship.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- The following courses are eligible:
- MSc Biodiversity Conservation and Management
- MSc Environmental Change and Management
- MSc Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MSc Sustainability, Enterprise and the Environment
- MSc Water Science, Policy and Management
- MSc Energy Systems (full-time)
- This scholarship will be provided according to the academic performance of a particular student.
- The students must have relevance of studies to the Centre’s interdisciplinary aims.
- The applicant must have developed an understanding of the development challenges faced by India.
- The students must have leadership and entrepreneurial potential.
- The scholarship covers course fees and a grant for living costs.
- Awards are made for the duration of fee liability for the course.
- The students can only apply for one scholarship.
Oxford Mary de Zouche Graduate Scholarship 2023 Application Process
- This scholarship is only tenable at Somerville.
- All eligible candidates who have applied for graduate study by the relevant funding deadline will be considered, regardless of which college preference is included in the graduate application.
- Successful candidates will be transferred to Somerville in order to take up the scholarship.
- There is no separate application process, but shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend a video interview in April.
- Somerville College
- Woodstock Road, Oxford, OX2 6HD
- Tel: +44 1865 270600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oxford Mary de Zouche Graduate Scholarship 2023 FAQs
This scheme is one of the most prestigious scholarships that will provide a lot of opportunities to the people. The people must be pursuing an MSc degree.
Permanent residents of India and people who are pursuing an MSc will be eligible to apply for this program.
The scholarship covers course fees and a grant for living costs. Awards are made for the duration of fee liability for the course. Only one scholarship can be awarded this year.
The students will be selected automatically for the scholarship. You just need to secure your admission to Oxford.