ICCR stands for Indian Council for Cultural Relations and is an initiative of the Government of India for students between the age group of 18-30 years. ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture is conducted with the motive to involve students in Indian cultures such as dance, music, theatre, performing arts, sculpture, the Indian language, Indian cuisine, and much more. Having knowledge of different Indian cultures is a great step to involve students in a variety of other activities. The knowledge which we gain from school and classroom is not sufficient, those are the knowledge that we use for our career but these activities will help us to know more about our culture, our traditions, and our history, basically, it will join us to our roots from where we come.
About ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture 2023
It is a scholarship for applicants between the age of 18 to 30 years for pursuing the study of Indian Culture such as Dance, music, theatre, performing art, sculpture, Indian languages, Indian cuisine, and much more for the academic year m 2023. ICCR has announced 100 scholarship slots globally under ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture. The applicant may opt for 5 Universities or Institutes in order to their preference. If the applicant doesn’t get admission to their preferred university or Institute, then they will receive admission from any of their 5 preferences. Admission as far as possible should be given as per applicants’ preference and the Registration will be started from 25th January 2020 to 30th of April 2022.
Also Read: CITI- NCPA Scholarship for Young Musicians
Key Highlights of ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture
|Conducted by||Indian Council for Cultural Relations|
|Name of scholarship||ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture|
|Objective||To involve aspirants from 18-30 years to pursue Indian cultures such as Dance, music, language, and much more|
|Benefits||The selected candidates will receive variable awards|
|Eligibility criteria||Age between 18 to 30 years|
|Official Website||ICCR Scholarship|
Objective of ICCR for Indian Culture
The main motive of the Indian Council Of Cultural Relations is to conduct ICCR for Indian Culture for pursuing Indian Culture such as dance, music, theatre, performing arts, culture, Indian languages, Indian cuisine, and much more for the Indian students between the age 18 to 30 years. The motive is to make students aware of their culture and tradition.
Benefits of ICCR for Indian Culture
There are multiple benefits for the aspirants who participate in ICCR for Indian culture scholarship. Applicants may opt for 5 universities or institutes in order of their preference.
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must be –
- Be between 18-30 years of age
- Be pursuing the study of Indian Culture such as dance, music, theatre, performing art, sculpture, Indian languages, Indian cuisine, etc.
The selection will be based on the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicants are advised to visit the respective University/institute website regularly for courses offered, eligibility criteria, and general information about the University/institute before applying for admission.
- Applicants may opt for 5 Universities/Institutes in order of their preference.
- All the selected ICCR scholarship candidates must procure a medical insurance policy with a minimum sum assured of Indian Rupees Five Lakhs (USD 6,800) per annum before traveling to India or immediately after reaching India.
- The Application opening is started from- Update Soon
- The Application deadline is – Update Soon
Also Read: Sanskriti Geddes Scholarship
Application Procedure for ICCR for Indian Culture
- The applicant first visits the ICCR Scholarship website.
- The home page will appear on the screen where you have to click on the “Apply Now” button and all details carefully.
- Then have to click on the A2A portal link.
- For new registration click on the signup.
- Here you have to enter your email or mobile number or create a password then click on the submit button.
- After that, the registration form will appear on a screen where you have to enter your required details and then click on the submit button.
- After successful registration log in using valid credentials to proceed with the application form.
- Now upload your required documents and submit them.