Application forms are invited by the Sanskriti Foundation for the Sanskriti Geddes Scholarship. This scheme is for the students of planning and architecture/ young professionals. Sanskriti Geddes Scholarship 2023 is for the study of the methodology and principles of Geddes town planning. Interested students may submit application forms. Before submitting an application, you need to check your eligibility. Eligibility criteria along with the application form-filling procedure, benefits of the scheme, selection criteria, and more are mentioned below.
About Sanskriti Geddes Scholarship 2023
The Sanskriti Geddes Scholarship has been instituted in the joint memory of Patrick Geddes and his son Arthur Geddes. Patrick Geddes and his son Arthur Geddes, both had a long association with India. Patrick Geddes spent almost a decade in India. The scheme is only for the students of planning and architecture/ young professionals. Seekers who are interested in getting this scholarship may apply by following the steps given below. Monetary benefits will be provided to the students under this scholarship.
Also Read: Sanskriti Mani Mann Fellowship
Highlights Of Sanskriti Geddes Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Sanskriti Geddes Scholarship
- Launched by: Sanskriti Foundation
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Sanskriti Geddes
Objective Of Sanskriti Geddes Scholarship
The main objective of the foundation behind this scholarship is to promote and advance interest in and understanding of Patrick Geddes’ principles of town planning. This scheme will provide an opportunity to create awareness among young planners and architects.
Benefits Of Sanskriti Geddes Scholarship
- Beneficiaries will get Rs. 45000 scholarship reward.
- A scholarship will provide for six months duration
- The scholarship amount will provide in 2 installments
- The first installment will provide at the beginning of the project
- The second installment will provide after the submission of the complete project report
- The aspirant should be an Indian citizen.
- Age should be in between 20 to 30 years
- The aspirant should be a student of planning and architecture at a graduate/postgraduate/research level from a recognized university or institution and /or young practicing professionals
- Aspirants can be an individual or collaborative work of a group of individuals.
There is no last date to apply for the scholarship as the applications are accepted around the year.
Terms & Conditions
- Applicants have to submit an interim report to the coordinator after the completion of 3 months
- The report will circulate to the Committee which may offer comments for the researcher to consider.
- The final report when submitted will also review by the committee. If any changes are required can be incorporated.
- On the successful completion of the study, candidates might invite to present the findings in a seminar in Delhi.
- Applicants will have to sign an agreement with Sanskriti Pratishthan pertaining to.
- Applicants must not hold another scholarship/fellowship or work on any other project.
- If the terms and conditions are not fulfilled by the seeker the scholarship amount must return.
Also Read: Pt Vasant Thakar Memorial Fellowship
Sanskriti Geddes Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply candidates, have to send a two-page CV and a proposal.
- The proposal should be written in 1500 words with reference to the specific city /section/mohalla.
- The proposal must contain the methodology of the diagnostic survey and conservative surgery as a visible strategic option for the renewal of cities in India.
- Must attach the names and contact addresses/telephones of two referees.
- Mention the name of the scholarship on top of the envelope
- Send the application to Sanskriti Foundation, C-11, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110 016 or email@example.com