IGSTC Paired Early Career Fellowships is an initiative of the Indo-German Science & Technology Centre. Researchers who desire to pursue research work in the field of science and engineering reply. Detailed information about the PRCFAR fellowship program is available in this article including eligibility criteria, the application process, the last date, and more. If you meet the eligibility then you may apply for the fellowship. Remember to check the information about the fellowship program before submitting the application.
About IGSTC Paired Early Career Fellowships 2023
Paired early career fellowship in applied research application forms has been released. Interested Indian and German researchers may apply for the program to explore connections and networks for research collaboration. The duration of the fellowship will be 1-2 months. Researchers who wish to explore the field of Science, Technology, engineering, and mathematics may apply. Authorities are going to provide financial help to conduct the research work. Look over the step-by-step guidelines and direct application form download link available further to submit the application.
Also Read: Prime Minister Research Fellowship
Highlights Of Fellowships
- Name of the scheme: IGSTC Paired Early Career Fellowships
- Launched by: Indo-German Science & Technology Centre
- Launched for: Indian and German researchers
- Benefits: various
- Mode of application: online
- Last date: Update Soon
- Official site: www.igstc.org
Objective Of IGSTC Paired Early Career Fellowships
The main aim of the authorities behind starting this fellowship program is to the researchers by providing them a financial resource to create a network and explore the possibilities to grow applied research. This fellowship program will enhance the capabilities and opportunities of research in the partner country. This Fellowship will help in creating bilateral collaboration and research among the researchers.
Benefits Of IGSTC Paired Early Career Fellowships
Selected fellows will get a fellowship amount of € 2300 per month along with Single round trip economy class airfare including visa fees and medical/travel insurance approximately ₹ 1 lakh for Indian candidates and € 1500 for German appellants.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 35 years
- Applicant must possess a Master’s in Science/Bachelor’s in Engineering
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India or Germany
Submit the below-mentioned documents in a single PDF of up to 10MB size:
- Educational Qualification certificates.
- Invitation letter from the host organization of the paired fellow on official letterhead with signature and seal.
- No Objection Certificate/Endorsement letter from the present organization of the applicant.
- Proof of Age (Passport/Aadhaar Card)
- Proof of employment/experience certificate in support of your employment details.
Selection of the candidates for the fellowship will be made by the selection committee of experts on the basis of the application form submitted. The decision of the committee is final and no one can challenge the decision.
- The last date for submission of the application will update soon
Also Read: ISRO Young Scientist Program
IGSTC Paired Early Career Fellowships 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the fellowship, you may go to the IGSTC Paired website.
- From the home page of the portal, you have to go to the programs option
- Select “PECFAR” from the drop-down list and hit the “About the Fellowship” option from the further opened list
- Read the information that appears on the screen and download the application format by clicking the link available under the “how to apply” section or click here
- Fill the details in the application as needed such as
- Full Name (As on passport)
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Address
- Email etc.
- Now, attach the filled form and documents listed above in email
- Send the application to email@example.com
For any queries, you may contact the authorities via Phone: at +91-1244929400 and E-mail: at firstname.lastname@example.org