Hello readers, welcome to our website today we are going to talk about the INAE Distinguished Professors/Technologists program. The program has been announced by the Indian National Academy of Engineering. If you meet the eligibility conditions set by the authorities then you can also become a part of this program. You may check the detailed information about the program in the further section of this article including eligibility criteria, the application process, benefits, and more.
About INAE Distinguished Professors/Technologists
INAE Distinguished Professor/ Technologists program 2023 has been announced. Through this program, INAE is going to use the expertise of the professors or technologies who were the fellow of INAE for at least five years. Under this program, the fellows may choose any institute of their choice which may be the same institution from where they superannuated. Aspirants must check the detailed information and download the application form to apply. Read the next given section of the page or official website information carefully before applying.
Highlights Of Scheme
- Name of the scheme: INAE Distinguished Professors/Technologists
- Launched by: Indian National Academy of Engineering
- Launched for: Professor/ Technologist
- Benefits: monetary
- No of position: 8
- Mode of application: offline
- Official site: www.inae.in
Objective Of INAE Distinguished Professors/Technologists
The objective behind INAE Distinguished Professors/Technologists of the Indian National Academy of Engineering is to utilize the expertise of INAE Fellows after superannuation. All those fellows who are not in regular employment primarily for research in Institutions/ Universities/ Research & Development establishments, and industry in India can become a part of this scheme and use their expertise.
Benefits/ Features Of INAE Distinguished Professors/Technologists
- Selected fellows will get the following benefits under this program
- An honorarium of Rs 75,000/- per month
- Contingency amount of Rs 1,00,000/- per annum
- A contingency grant can be used for meeting the expenditure related to research activities such as chemicals, consumables, materials, equipment, and instruments; on a reimbursement basis at the end of each year.
- INAE will make funds available to the sponsoring institute
- Leave rules of the host institute will comply
- Professors and technologists have to submit the annual report
- After completion of two years of research, professors shall make a presentation of their research work to the Steering Committee
- Professors/Technologists shall be requested to publish/her research results in Transactions of INAE.
- Tenure under this scheme is for a maximum period of three years or up to 75 years of age.
- Applicant should superannuate Fellows of INAE for at least 5 years
- An applicant should not be in regular employment
- Applicant should be below 75 years of age
- The aspirant should be in the Rank of Professor in academic institutions or equivalent to the rank of professor either in an R&D organization or in the engineering industry/organizations.
- The application form-filling process for the year 2023 will update soon.
- The utilization Certificate along with the Statement of Expenditure shall submit soon.
- Distinguished Professors/ Technologists shall submit the Annual Report soon.
INAE Distinguished Professors/Technologists Application Procedure
- To apply for the INAE Distinguished Professors/ Technologists you have to download the application form format
- You can download the form from the official website of the Indian National Academy of Engineering or by click here
- Take the print of the form, fill in the details in the application and complete the application form
- Attach the necessary documents and submit the application form through the Head of the institution where the Fellow intends to work to the INAE Office