Internshala is known for providing career opportunities to the youth of India and now they are also providing educational scholarships for girl children in the upcoming year of 2022. In this article today, we will share with all of you the details of the Internshala Career Scholarship which is presented especially for the girl child of India. Make sure to read this article till the last get all of the information regarding the Internshala Career Scholarship for girls. We have here the eligibility criteria and also all of the other details regarding the scholarship scheme.
About Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls 2023
A new and improved scholarship scheme is presented by the organization of Internshala India, especially for the girl’s students of the country in order to help them accomplish their career growth opportunities and help them to continue their education if they are suffering from poverty. You can apply for the Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls by going to the official website created by the organization to accommodate all of the beneficiaries. An amount of 25000 rupees will be provided for this scholarship.
Also Check: Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Girls Students
Details Of Scholarship
|Name||Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls 2023|
|Beneficiaries||Indian Girls between the age group of 17 to 23|
|Benefit||₹25,000 to every beneficiary|
- Last Date of Application: 15th January 2023.
- Result Declaration: Update Soon
You must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the Internshala scholarship:-
- The applicant must be a girl
- The applicant must be a legal and permanent resident of India
- Applicant must be above the age of 17 years
- The applicant must be below the age of 23 years
- The applicant must have a career objective
- Applicant must be poverty-stricken.
Rewards and Benefits
The following rewards will be provided in the Internshala scholarship:-
- The award includes a one-time prize amount of ₹25,000 for the shortlisted applicant.
- There is no limit to shortlisting candidates.
- All deserving applicants will be provided with the scholarship.
The applicant must follow the following selection criteria for this scholarship:-
- Applicants may get selection on any financial, social, or physical incompetence that stops them from pursuing their career or profession
- A remarkable achievement in their chosen field makes them eligible for the selection
- A girl who has done something remarkable in her area of interest, but striving to continue further and in great financial need is more likely to get selected.
- The purpose for which the amount is forecasted to be utilized also plays an important factor in shortlisting.
- The selected applicants from the submitted application form will be called for a telephonic Interview.
- Now the selected applicants have to call a referee of their choice filled in the form will be called and the selected student’s results will be announced.
How and When the Amount is Provided
Wherever possible, the amount will be directly given to the cause at the time of the need through the referee.
A general list document required for the scholarship program is:
- Identity Card
- Mobile Number
- Email id
- Residence Certificate
- Income Proof
- Age Proof of the applicant
Also Read: Santoor Scholarship
Application Procedure Under Internshala Career Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship we will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to download the official form for the scholarship Internshala Scholarship Application Form
- The selected candidates will have to go to a telephone interview.
- The candidates shortlisted from the Telephonic Interview should produce the required documents and proofs for the next round of interview
- After that, the referred person (referee check) of the candidate will contact for verification
Internshala Career Scholarship Result
The result of the scholarship program will be released by the authority in the month of February on the 15th date. Applicants can check their names in the list of selected applicants by visiting the blog section of the Internshala. There is no limit to selecting applicants for the scholarship program. The governing body can select as many applicants as it can.
- Email ID: email@example.com
Do’s & Dont’s
The applicant must keep these key points in mind while applying for the scholarship.
- First of all, The applicant must check the eligibility before applying for the scholarship.
- He or She must have a valid and active mobile number that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- The applicant must have a valid email ID.
- Avoid using mobile phones for scholarship submission.
- Do not wait till the last date for scholarship submission.
- Check the scholarship details before final submission.
- Prefer using a laptop or a desktop.