The article is given below talks about the details of the prestigious scholarship scheme presented by the Government of Himachal Pradesh state in order to provide financial funds to the students belonging to the BPL category. If you meet the eligibility criteria then you must follow the article given below to gather more information regarding the procedure to apply for the scholarship scheme step by step. Make sure to read the article given below to know more information regarding the IRDP Scholarship 2023.
What Is IRDP Scholarship 2023?
The integrated rural development program is initiated by the Government of Himachal Pradesh state to help the students who belong to the below-the-poverty line category and are currently studying in class 9th to university level education. The benefits will be provided per annum to the beneficiaries. The benefit will be provided based on the gender and the educational level that the candidates are pursuing as of today. The candidates can easily download the application form for the scholarship by going to the official website of the organization.
Also Read: HP Beti Hai Anmol Yojana
Details Of IRDP Scholarship
|Name||IRDP Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Himachal Pradesh state|
|Objective||Providing benefits to the BPL candidates|
|Beneficiary||Candidates belonging to BPL category|
Scholarship closing date: Updated Soon
Last date for defective verification: Updated Soon
Last date for institute verification: Updated Soon
IRDP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for the scholarship scheme:-
- The candidate must be a resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- The family of the candidate must come under the category of Below Poverty Line (BPL).
- The candidate must be a student of 9th standard or any University or Institute recognized by the Government
The following benefits will be provided to the candidates in this scholarship:-
- Girl students of Class 9 and 10 will receive INR 600 per annum
- Boy students of Class 9 and 10 will receive INR 300 per annum
- Students of Class 11 and 12 will receive INR 800 per annum
- Day Scholars of College/University will receive INR 1,200 per annum
- Hostelers of College/universities will receive INR 2,400 per annum
The candidates must submit the following documents to apply for this scholarship:-
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Sized Photograph
- Certificate of Belongingness to a BPL family.
- Himachali Bonafide Certificate.
- Latest Bank Statement of the Student
- Result Sheet of the Last Year
Terms And Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to be eligible for this scholarship:-
- The printed copy of the Online Scholarship Form (after successful online submission of the form), along with all requisite documents, needs to be submitted by the student to his / her Head of the Institute, who will retain it in the institution.
- The Institution will forward the duly attested printed form (after successful online verification) along with the Verified Candidate List(s) (in the prescribed format) to the concerned DDHE (in case of Govt. Schools) & to this Directorate (in case of University), for online verification & cross-checking.
- After successful online verification, the DDHE shall retain the hard copies of the students of Private Recognized Institution(s), and return the remaining forms to the concerned schools. The DDHE also need to forward the Verified Candidate List(s) in r/o their respective district(s) to this Directorate.
- The Govt. Colleges (within the state) need to forward only the Verified Candidate List(s) (in the prescribed format) to this Directorate.
Also Read: HP ePass Scholarship
Application Procedure IRDP Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to go to the IRDP web page for the scholarship
- The homepage of the scholarship will be displayed on your screen
- You have to click on the New Registration option
- The registration page will be displayed on your screen
- Make sure to read the guidelines carefully
- Enter all of the details including your personal information and Bank information.
- Complete your registration by linking your Aadhaar card
- Login using your credentials for further procedures.
- You will first have to go to the official web page for the scholarship
- The homepage of the scholarship will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage, you will have the official login form.
- Enter the user id and password.
- Now click on the login option.
- Phone: 0120-6619540
- Email: email@example.com