ITM iFirst Scholarship is any scholarship test for MBA students. This scholarship has given many benefits to the students. More than 500 students have benefited from the scholarship in the last 6 years for the scholarship students are helped to reduce their expenses as well as other investment expenses. ITM has the ability to contribute to the PGDM program which is approved by AICTE and eligible for a scholarship. Through this, scholarship students get a reduction in the tuition fee according to eligibility along with the amount they are given in the form of a scholarship. The Scholarship portfolio covers:
- ITM Business School, Chennai
- ITM Business School, Kharghar
- ITM Business School, Warangal
- ITM Vocational University, Vadodara
- ITM University, Raipur
ITM iFirst Scholarship 2023
This scholarship is funded by ITM Trust and it is open to all PGDM/MBA aspirants who have cleared the academic and professional merit and can demonstrate the ability to contribute to all aspects of the AICTE approved PGDM program.ITM Business Schools’ total amount for the free scholarship is more than INR. 1 crore. To qualify for admission, students must have a record of 50% in academics. Also, they need to appear for at least one qualifying exam. The scholarship test divides into 4 sections: quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal reasoning, and general knowledge. ITM has different branches of PGDM/MBA and all the school’s students have the privilege to choose the specialization of their choice.
Key Highlights of ITM iFirst Scholarship
|Conducted by||ITM School, Kharghar|
|Name of scholarship||ITM iFirst Scholarship 2023|
|Objective||To provide scholarships for meritorious students|
|Benefits||More than 500 students have been benefited|
|Eligibility Criteria||The applicant should be a permanent resident of India|
Objective of ITM iFirst Scholarship
ITM School Bhagavad offers a wide range of scholarships which is available for meritorious students. Through this scholarship students will get help to reduce their expenses as well as investment expenses. This scholarship is provide to the students not only to improve their literacy level but to see a new path for a bright future.
Benefits of ITM iFirst Scholarship
- The first rank student will get a 100% Tuition Fees Scholarship for ITM PGDM/MBA iConnect
- Under the scholarship, more than 500 students get benefited.
- The second rank holder will get a 50% Tuition Fees Scholarship for ITM PGDM/MBA iConnect
- The third rank holder will get a 25% Tuition Fees Scholarship for ITM PGDM/MBA iConnect
- The minimum eligibility criteria for application to the ITM PGDM program is a bachelor’s degree from any recognize University with minimum 50% marks aggregate.
- The student is requires to be an Indian citizen.
- The scholarship given to the student will depend on the score of the scholarship test.
- The scholarship will announce only one week after the scholarship examination is successful.
- All the scholarship awards given are applicable for one year only.
5-Month Paid Internship Program
ITM business school and graduate students go out in the industry and learn the tricks of the trade-in real-time situations. To ensure that adequate exposure is, a compulsory 5 months-long paid internship is offered. In the duration of the course, a student not just saves money through the scholarship but also earns some money from the internship.
The last date for the submission of the application form under ITM iFirst Scholarship is 31st March 2022
Application Procedure for ITM iFirst Scholarship 2023
- The applicant first visits the official website of ITM iFirst Scholarship for online registration.
- The home page will appear on your screen where you have to click on the New Registration link.
- Now you will get an ID password through email, you have to log in using your ID password.
- you have to pay the fees for the application which will qualify you for your scholarship test.
- Now all the details have to fill in carefully, and the form has to be submit and keep a print of it with you for further reference.