The Thiel Fellowship originally named 20 under 20 is a Fellowship create by billionaire Peter Thiel through the Thiel Foundation. The Fellowship program is intend for students age 22 or younger and offers them a total of $100,00 over two years, as well as guidance and other resources, to drop out of school and pursue other works, which could involve scientific research, creating a startup or working on a social movement. Candidates with a creative bent of mind may apply for The Thiel Fellowship.
The fellowship was founded in 2011 by Peter Thiel, a technology entrepreneur, and investor. The candidates can apply for The Thiel Fellowship 2023 online mode and can submit by candidates who meet prescribed eligibility criteria. Considering the fellowship application form is online 24/7, one can apply anytime they want.
Thiel Fellowship 2023: At a Glance
- The award is granted to some 20-30 individuals every year.
- The fellowship program is not limited to software engineers. In fact, it is open to any young people who want to bring their ideas to the world.
- The application form for this fellowship is open year-round. So one can apply whenever they want.
- To accept the fellowship, the recipient has to drop out. This holds true even for schoolgoers
- This fellowship winners don’t have to move to San Francisco, as are placed all over the world.
Also Read: OWWA Scholarship Program
About The Thiel Fellowship
- Country- USA
- Fellowship Institute- Thiel Foundation’s Network
- Level of studies- Non-degree program in any field
- Place of study- Not specified
- Deadline- There is no specific deadline, you can apply at any time.
- An applicant must age 22 or younger.
- The applicant should drop out of school.
- The scholarship is meant for young people who want to build new things.
- The applicant must be able to showcase that he/she has bright ideas.
Also Read: QUAD Fellowship
Steps to Apply for Fellowship 2023
- A new page will open on your screen, where you have to click on the Sign Up option.
- On the page, you must enter your email id and password and then confirm the password.
- On correctly entering the required details, the candidate account will create.
- The candidate has to create a profile by entering details like name, email id, and date of birth.
Application Form Filling
To start the application process, click on the Edit button, upon which a detailed application form opens up.
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Current location
- Current work address and location
- Project/company link
- Linked link
- What cool stuff have you worked on in the past?
- Would you be open to co-founding a startup with a different idea?
- Are you currently attending college?
- Do you currently have any eligible co-founders?
- Would you like to recommend someone for the Thiel Fellowship?
- How did you hear about the fellowship?
- After that, the candidate has to submit the completed application forms.