If you are all looking for a fellowship program then you can apply for the prestigious Fellowship which is known as the Kerala CPPR Youth Leadership Fellowship 2022-23. You can check out the details related to the fellowship program from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to be a part of this prestigious fellowship program and in order to be selected. You can check out the details related to the application procedure from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the specifications related to the procedure that you need to follow in order to check your status.
Kerala CPPR Youth Leadership Fellowship 2022-23
Centre for Public Policy Research Academy, Kerala is an independent non-profit research organization that has created a new scholarship opportunity that will help people to get proper details related to a fully funded fellowship program that will help them to continue their research in Kerala if they are selected. Kerala CPPR Youth Leadership Fellowship is open for people who have attained the age of 20 years and this will be available for people who have completed their degree in various subjects such as Economics, Sociology, Social Work, Political Science, International Relations, Psychology, law or any other field. Make sure that you are filling out the application form before the last date to be eligible.
- You will be given time till 07th December to send in your application for the Fellowship.
- By 30th December, CPPR will announce the 20 individuals selected for the Youth Leadership Fellowship
The applicant must follow the following eligibility to apply for the fellowship program:-
- The applicant must be a domicile in Kerala
- The applicant must be between the age of 20-27 years
- The applicant must be pursuing or completing a degree in Economics, Sociology, Social Work, Political Science, International Relations, Psychology, law or any other field
Benefits Of Kerala CPPR Youth Leadership Fellowship
The following benefits will be available to the people applying for this scheme:-
- The selected 20 fellows will receive a fully funded fellowship (variable).
The following documents are required to apply for this scholarship:-
- A statement of purpose (SOP) written in a minimum of 1,000 words or recorded in a video format highlighting the following –
- Why does the applicant want to take up this fellowship?
- What does the applicant hope to learn and gain from this fellowship?
- What changes does the applicant want to bring to Kerala?
- How does the applicant plan to utilize this opportunity if selected?
- The candidates must upload the written piece/answer in PDF format.
Kerala CPPR Youth Leadership Fellowship 2022-23 Application Process
If you want to apply for this Fellowship then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- The details related to the program will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Register For The Fellowship Here
- The registration form will open on your screen and you will have to enter the details related to yourself and your personal information.
- Upload the documents and you will be eligible for the program.
- Make sure to upload the statement of purpose also.
- You can also send them a video to their respective email address.
- Centre for Public Policy Research Academy
- First Floor, ‘Mandoli House, New Link Rd,
- Opp. Metro Pillar 821, Kochi, Kerala – 682020
- Contact Number – (+91) 97457 09174