King Abdulaziz is a Public University Funded by the Government of Saudi Arabia. One of the Top Ranked universities with a Global Rank of 134. The University not only has a regular student program but also has an external scholarship program to make it easy for students to get higher education. King Abdulaziz University included two separate campuses according to Islamic regulations, one for males and another for females. Each of these campuses is provided with all cultural, recreational, and athletic facilities in addition to a big library equipped with the most up-to-date technology to serve students and the teaching staff. The article will provide you with more details about King Abdulaziz University Scholarship.
King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2022-23
The university will offer higher education institutions on the local and international levels. The university offers educational programs for preparing graduates to do jobs that cope with the changing needs of the community. Monetary benefits will be provided to the selected students under this scholarship program. Further details related to the scholarship program like eligibility criteria, the application process, documents required, benefits, last date to apply are covered in the article
Key Highlights of King Abdulaziz University Scholarship
|Conducted by||King Abdulaziz University|
|Name of scholarship||King Abdulaziz Scholarship|
|Purpose||To provide higher education and research work|
|Eligibility||The applicant’s age should not exceed 35 years for Ph.D. in 30 years for a master’s.|
|Opening date||Updated Soon|
Objective of King University Abdulaziz Scholarship
To offer outstanding higher education and prepare graduates to do jobs that cope with the changing needs of the community. Du University not only has a regular stress program but also has an external scholarship program to make it easy for all the students to get higher education.
Benefits of King Abdulaziz University Scholarship
- A Total Sum Of Sr 4,000 For Ph.D., And Sr 3.000 For Masters’ Allowance For Printing The Thesis.
- An Allowance Of Sr 2,700 For Shipping Books (When Graduated).
- Providing The Candidate With A Two-way Airfare Ticket Annually.
- A Preparation Allowance When Coming For The First Time
- The Candidate Would Receive Health Care.
- Providing Accommodation And Facilities.
- Subsidized Meals Can Be Provided For The Candidate.
Available Academic Fields & Majors at King Abdulaziz University
All the Academic Fields & Majors are available for the BS, MS Scholarship & Ph.D. Scholarships such as:
- Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Communication and Media
- Environmental Designs
- Faculty of Marine Sciences
- Meteorology, Environment and Arid Land Agriculture
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Earth Sciences
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology AL Faisaliah Branch
- Faculty of Science – AL Faisaliah Campus
- Faculty of Arts – AL Faisaliah Campus
- College of Art and Design
- Maritime Studies
- Faculty of Business Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Engineering Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology Rabigh Branch
- Arts – Rabigh & College of Sciences
- Opening Date- Updated Soon
- Deadline- Updated Soon
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate
- The student must be of good conduct.
- Students must have obtained a secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent from within KSA or abroad.
- The student’s secondary school graduation certificate must not be older than 3 years.
- Students must not be younger than 17 years old or older than 25 years old for the undergraduate level.
- A Female student must be accompanied by a relative who is within the prohibited degrees with a regular resident.
- Students must be eligible for admission requirements.
Eligibility Criteria for Masters and PhD
- Students must not be older than 30 years old for a Master, and 35 Years for a PhD
- Students must obtain a recognized qualification in/her own country with a minimum grade (very good) in case their final degree classifications were awarded in an estimate.
- English Language Test Certificate.
- The student must provide two recommendation letters from his/her previous faculty members.
- Students must not have been dismissed from one of the Saudi Institutions.
- Candidates of Arabic Language and Literature, Islamic Law and Studies, Sociology, Psychology, and Information Science programs must be professional in spoken and written the Arabic language.
- Curriculum Vitae for the applicant.
- Statement of Purpose Must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- A copy of the graduation certificate (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of the transcript (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year.
Application Procedure for King Abdulaziz University Scholarship
- The applicant should visit the official website of King Abdulaziz University Scholarship.
- The homepage will appear where you have to click on the “Apply Now” link.
- After that select program like Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Then fill in all the required details in the application form.
- After filling in all the details click on the submit button.