King Abdullah University Scholarship is sponsored jointly by the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) and the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) to study at KAUST. The IDB-KAUST Ph.D. The scholarship program was established in 2012 within the scope of the IDB Merit Scholarship Program and the KAUST Ph.D. program. Under the scholarship program, citizens of IDB member countries are eligible to apply for scholarships to study in the KAUST for a full-time 4-year Ph.D.The scholarship is a fully-funded program as per the KAUST rules and procedures and will be supported throughout the eligible duration of the study program. More information about the scholarship, its eligibility criteria, objective, application procedure, and benefits are given below.
About King Abdullah University Scholarship 2023
The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Scholarship has been created to recruit highly qualified candidates both National and international to study at the graduate level at the University of Science and Technology. This scholarship of Science and Technology Scholarship is for students who are pursuing Masters’s and Ph. The University currently hosts students from over 60 countries and has received applications from students attending more than 220 universities around the world. Candidates don’t need a faculty advisor before applying upon submission, MS/Ph.D. and Ph.D. applications will be reviewed by KAUST admission staff.
Also Check: QUAD Fellowship for STEM
Key Highlights of Scholarship
|Conducted by||King Abdullah University|
|Name of Scholarship||King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Scholarship|
|Objective||Opportunity for the Scholars to pursue in King Abdullah University|
|Benefits||Students get scholarship|
|Eligibility Criteria||Open to all nationality|
Objective of King Abdullah Scholarship
This University of Science and Technology introduced a scholarship program for national and international students. The scholarship is a fully-funded program to support students who want to pursue a master’s and Ph.D. at University.
Benefits of King Abdullah University Scholarship
The University of Science and Technology Scholarship provides support for successful applicants with the following benefits for the duration of their graduate studies:
- Provide full tuition support
- Monthly living allowance from $20000 to $30000 annually depending on qualification and progression through degree programs.
- Medical and dental coverage.
- On-campus housing
- Relocation support
To be eligible for the University of Science and Technology Scholarship application must satisfy the following criteria:
- The applicants should have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in one of the fields of study related to the university’s academic curriculum.
- Applicants must meet all the requirements for a master’s or Ph.D. degree program.
- Scholarships are available for international students from any country.
- Scholarships are available for students commencing their studies in the spring and fall of 2023.
- There is no minimum GPA requirement, but the average GPA of admitted students is 3.7 out of 4.0
- Applicants must meet the minimum English requirement.
The application registration deadline is- Updated Soon
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum vitae
- Official University transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score
- Official GRE score
Application Procedure for King Abdullah University of Scholarship 2023
- The applicant first visits the KAUST website of the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology.
- The registration page will appear on the screen where you have to enter your personal information such as:
- Name of the applicant
- Email ID
- Date of birth
- Degree type
- After that, you have to enter your login information such as:
- Enter your username
- Create password
- After filling all the information correctly click on the submit button for the final submission of the application form.