Vigyan Sarvatra Pujyate is an essay writing competition that is open to creative science students. As the nation commemorates Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, marking the 75 glorious years of Indian independence under the ages of the support and supervision of the Ministry of Culture, Office of the Principal Scientific Advisor(PSA), and 18 other Ministries of the Government of India. The topic of the essay writing competition is “Vigyan Sarvatra Pujyate” (Science is Revered Everywhere). The competition will enhance awareness amongst students about the contribution of science to the betterment of humanity. The top five winners will receive prizes and certificates. In this article, we will share the benefits, objective, application procedure, and much more details about the
Key Highlights of Competition
|Organized by||Ministry of Culture, Office of the Principal Scientific Advisor(PSA), and 18 other Ministries of the Government of India|
|Name of competition||Vigyan Sarvatra Pujyate|
|Purpose of competition||The competition will enhance awareness among students about the contribution of science to the betterment of humanity|
|Benefits||The top 5 will receive prizes and certificates|
|Eligibility Criteria||Be a creative science student|
|Application deadline||Updated Soon|
Also Read: CBSE Science Challenge
Objective of Vigyan Sarvatra Pujyate
The main objective of this programme an essay competition is to enhance awareness among students about the contribution of science to the betterment of humanity. This essay writing competition is open for creative Science Students under the support and supervision of the Ministry of Culture and other Ministries of the Government of India.
Benefits of Vigyan Sarvatra Pujyate
Under the essay writing competition of this programme, the selected top 5 Scholars will receive prizes and certificates. This will motivate them to take part in such competitions and develop their skills or to create more new ideas for the betterment of humanity.
The last date for application submission will be updated soon.
The selection will be done on the basis of the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of India
- The applicant should be a creative science student.
Terms and Conditions
- Participants will have to write an essay in either English or Hindi only.
- The size of the essay should be between 300-600 words.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable, or inappropriate content.
- Participants can upload their entries in doc, Docx, jpg, jpeg, pdf (Maximum file upload limit- 10MB).
- The participant must be the same person who has written the essay and plagiarism would not be accepted. The participant must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of the content submitted, and the same should not have been previously published in any print and digital media.
- The essay must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition.
Also Check: SOF National Science Olympiad
Application Procedure for Vigyan Sarvatra Pujyate
- The applicant should visit the Vigyan Sarvatra website.
The homepage will appear on your screen where you have to click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Login using a Google account, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or GitHub.
- After that enter a valid mobile number and continue.
- Select the program, upload your entry and submit it.
- Office of CEO, MyGov
- 3rd Floor, Room no-3015
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- (Government of India)
- Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex,
- Lodhi Road,
- New Delhi – 110003
- Contact – 01124301812