LEF Scholarship 2023 is announced by the Live Equal Foundation. The scholarship program is specially designed for girls students. Under the scholarship program, all those girls students who are from financially disadvantaged families will be benefited. You may check the eligibility conditions and submit the application form online mode. You made read the further given session where you will get information like application form filling process, benefits, selection criteria, and more.
LEF Scholarship 2023
Covid-19 has a very bad impact on livelihood. Many people lost their jobs. Due to this, they are facing issues in meeting their child’s academic expenses. Many girls drop out the secondary school due to financial crises. To support such girls students Live Equal has started a new initiative called LEF Scholarship. Girls from financially disadvantaged families will get a cash award. The aim of the organization is to help the girl’s students to continue their schooling without any problems.
Highlights Of LEF Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: LEF Scholarship
- Launched by: Live Equal Foundation
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: cash award
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: www.vidyasaarathi.co.in
There are three categories of scholarship for three different class students and they are as follows:
- Scholarship for 8th Class Students
- Scholarship for 09th Class Students
- Scholarship for 10th-Class Students
Benefits Of LEF Scholarship
Students who get selection for the scholarship will get an amount of rupees 5000. Students can use this amount to meet their academic expenses.
The selection of the students is completely based on merit. Screening of the application forms will be by the authorities and a selection list will prepare.
|LEF Scholarship for students pursuing in Class 8||Applicant should be a female Applicant must pass class 7th examination with at least 35% marksApplicant must have taken admission in 8th standard Annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 360000|
|LEF Scholarship for students pursuing in Class 9||Applicant should be a female Applicant must pass class 8th examination with at least 35% marksApplicant must have taken admission in 9th standard Annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 360000|
|LEF Scholarship for students pursuing in Class 10||Applicant should be a female Applicant must pass class 9th examination with at least 35% marksApplicant must have taken admission in 10th standard Annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 360000|
- Applicant photo
- Proof of Identity
- Address Proof
- Proof of income
- Student bank passbook parents passbook/ kiosk
- Previous academic marksheet
- Current year fee receipt
- Bonafide certificate
- PAN number
- Domicile certificate
- Last date to submit the application form will be updated soon
LEF Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship students have to visit the vidyasaarathi portal
- From the home page of the portal, you have to select browse available schemes
- Now hit apply button and the login page will appear on the screen
- If you are already registered with the vidyasaarathi portal then provide the registration details and login with the portal
- If you are not bride register then you have to register by hitting the register now option
- You can register yourself by using your Google account or providing the details manually
- Complete the registration and then the application form will appear on the computer screen
- Provide the information and upload the above-mentioned documents in JPEG or PNG format
- Submit the application form after reviewing it carefully
- Open the official website of the vidyasaarathi portal.
- The homepage of the website will appear.
- Now from the homepage, go to the login option.
- A new page will appear.
- Enter the username and password.
- Now click on the Login option.
yes, this scholarship is for girls only.
yes first preference will be given to the students who are residents in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Bihar, and Madhya Pradesh
Student’s school fee or scholarship amount mentioned above whichever is less.
No, during selection students will not get any cast preference.
The scholarship amount will be given directly to the bank account of the applicant.