Many students lost their parents or guardian due to the covid-19 pandemic. Covid-19 is a very deadly virus that affects the whole world. It became a barrier in front of those students who lost their parents due to Covid-19. To help such students MakeMyTrip Foundation has initiated a scholarship program called MakeMyTrip Foundation Scholarship “Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho”. If you are one of those students then you must read this article very carefully. In this article, you will get all the information related to the scholarship programme including eligibility criteria, the last date, the application process, the selection process, and more.
About MakeMyTrip Foundation Scholarship 2023
A very noble work done by Make My Trip Foundation is to help such students who are facing financial issues in completing their education. The organization has announced the MakeMyTrip Foundation scholarship scheme. Under the scholarship scheme, all those students who are starting from class 1st to 12th, under graduation course and post-graduation course will benefit. The organization is going to provide cash benefits. Students can use the amount to pay their academic expenses.
Also Check: STS Scholarship
Highlights Of MMT “Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho” Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: MakeMyTrip Foundation Scholarship
- Launched by: MakeMyTrip Foundation
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: cash award
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: MakeMyTrip Foundation
- The last date of submission of the application will be updated soon
Objective Of Scholarship
The objective of the MakeMyTrip Foundation behind the scholarship program is to help needy students. To do so the organization is going to provide cash awards to the selected students who meet the eligibility conditions set by the authorities.
Benefits Of MakeMyTrip Foundation Scholarship
- Students from class 1st to 8th will get INR 24000
- Students from class 9th to 12th will get 30000 rupees
- Students studying in under graduation or post-graduation degree course will get INR 50000
- Those students who lost their parents or guardian due to covid-19 can apply
- Applicant should have taken admission from class 1st to 2-degree level courses
- The annual family income of the applicant should not be more than 600000 rupees
- Applicants should be Indian nationals only
- Identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document: Death certificate of parent(s)
- Hospitality sector proof: Bonafide declaration by the employer of the deceased parent(s)
- Reference of the person(s) who knows the family’s crisis (can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parent)
- Photograph of the applicant
For the selection of the students, first screening of application will be made which is followed by telephonic interaction and document verification.
Also Read: HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship
MakeMyTrip Foundation Scholarship Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship program you have to go to the official website of Buddy4study
- From the home page of the portal go to the scholarship option and then choose all scholarship
- A list of scholarships will open from where you have to look for MakeMyTrip Foundation scholarship scheme
- Click the link and read the information that appears on the screen or read this article very carefully
- Apply now button and registration window will appear on the screen
- If you have already registered with buddy4study then log in first
- If you are not registered then you have to register by using your Google account or Facebook account or by entering details manually
- Complete the registration procedure and the application form page will open on the screen
- Hit the start application option and the form will open on the screen
- Fill in all the significant information and upload all the significant documents
- Review the application form and submit it after completion
- Take a print of the application for further use if required
- 011-430-92248 (Ext: 274) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
Yes, applicants should have a bank account as the scholarship amount will be given directly in the bank account of the applicant or single parent.
No, all those students who meet the eligibility conditions can apply there is no preference given to any particular cast during the selection process.
The decision to renew the scholarship completely depends on the authority.
No, the application form is available only on the buddy4study official website. Applications through any other mode is not acceptable.
The applications are accepted only up to 20 February 2022