The residents of the Maharashtra state are eligible to apply for Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023 which is provided in order to encourage Technical advancement in the Maharashtra state. The people can fill out the application form for the fellowship opportunity by checking out the article given below and we will also share with you all the information about the last date that is required to follow. You can check out the details related to the eligibility criteria in the article provided below. Also, check out the information about the application procedure that you need to follow. You have to make sure that you are filling out the application form before the online test is to be conducted by the organization.
What Is Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023?
If you are a permanent resident of the Maharashtra state then you will be eligible to apply for the Maharashtra chief minister Fellowship 2023. This Fellowship is created in order to help the youth of India to give ideas for technical advancement to the central or state government. The state government will be selecting the candidates on the basis of a selection procedure that consists of an online test and then the students will also have to go through an interview round. The students who will pass the selection procedure will be able to take part in the fellowship program by giving their ideas to the state government. The students will be able to get knowledge and experience through the development of this scholarship.
Also Check: Gandhi Fellowship
- Update Soon- Period for Application
- Update Soon- Mock Test
- Update Soon- Online Test
Objective Of Maharashtra CM Fellowship
The Chief Minister fellowship program is created in order to provide an opportunity to the youth to be a part of the government. There are many innovative ideas that are needed to help in the administration of the central government and through this fellowship program, the youth will be able to deliver those ideas. Indian youth will show enthusiasm and provide opportunities related to technology advancement to the state government. If you have a tech interest and you want to continue your career also then you can apply for the fellowship program presented by the Maharashtra government. The fellowship program will help the students to get something extra in their resume and they will be able to gain some experience while working with the central or the state government.
Key Highlights Of Maharashtra CM Fellowship
|Name||Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Objective||The students will be provided with the opportunity to start their career|
|Official Website||Maharashtra Government Fellowship|
Benefits Of Maharashtra CM Fellowship
The applicant will be provided with the following benefits if they are applying for this scholarship:-
- The term of the Fellowship will be of 12 months from the day of joining as a Fellow. All the Fellows will join on the same day. It will be mandatory for all the fellows to be present at the time and place, as directed
- The selected Fellow will get appointment (placed) at the office of a specific authority. These authorities include offices of District Collectors, Chief Executive Officers of districts, Commissioners, Secretaries in the government, Managing Directors of corporations or other senior government officers.
- The decision about an appointment at a specific authority will be taken by the Directorate of Economics and Statistics. The Fellows will not have any right or choice in the selection of authority.
- The Fellows will work under the guidance of the chief officer of the concerned authority. They will work for the effective functioning of the authority. This will be called Field Work.
- Along with the fieldwork, the Fellows will be bound to complete the special course designed by IIT, Mumbai or IIM, Nagpur. The Directorate of Economics and Statistics will have the right to select one of these institutions for each fellow. The fellows will not have any right to select the academic institution.
- Only those fellows who successfully complete the field work and academic course will be eligible to get the Fellowship completion certificate.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to successfully apply for this scholarship:-
- The age of the candidate has to be between 21 years to 26 years as of the last date of submission of the application. That is a person having a birthdate between 03/03/1997 to 03/03/2002(inclusive of both dates).
- The candidate should be a graduate of any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks. However, preference will be given to higher educational qualifications.
- The candidate should possess at least 1 year of full-time work experience. Full-time internship/apprenticeship/articles as part of a professional course will be considered as experience. Full-time self-employment or entrepreneurship will also be considered as experience.
- Candidates should be able to write, read and speak Marathi. Sufficient knowledge of Hindi and English is required. Applicants should have knowledge of internet and computer handling.
The applicant must submit the following documents while registering at the official website in order to be eligible for the fellowship:-
- Marksheets of Std. 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree, Professional Course, etc.
- Experience Letters
- Scanned Photo and Signature
- Address proof
The applicant will have to follow the following selection procedure in order to get selected for this scholarship program:-
- Stage 1
- Part 1: Online Test
- Part 2: On the basis of the highest marks shortlisting 210 candidates for Stage 2
- Stage 2
- Part 1: The shortlisted candidates will upload the essays
- Part 2: Interview (applicable to shortlisted candidates who upload essays)
- Part 3: The list of selected candidates is published
- 210 candidates having the highest marks will be called for an interview
- Shortlisted candidates shall submit 3 written essays. The essays can be in Marathi, Hindi, or English
- Topics of articles will be conveyed to candidates through email and website
- Only those shortlisted candidates who have submitted all 3 essays will be called for the interview. Shortlisted candidates not having submitted all 3 essays will not be eligible for the interview
- Marks of online test, out of 100 will be converted into 15 marks + essays 30 marks + interview 50 marks + post-graduation or professional degree 5 marks
- A list of selected 60 candidates and a waiting list of 15 candidates will be published
- Vacancies created as a result of selected candidates not accepting the offer letter within the stipulated time period will be filled from the waiting list
- The selected candidates need to carry the original copy and photocopies of all the mark sheets, experience letters, proof of identity, and other relevant documents at the time of the interview
- Candidates eligible for an interview will be conveyed the date and time of the interview by email
- Travel or any other expense made towards appearing for the interview shall not be reimbursed
The candidates can check out the entitlements that they will be beneficial to if they are selected in this fellowship program presented by the Chief Minister of Maharashtra:-
- The position of fellows will be equivalent to that of a Grade-A Officer in the government service.
- Fellows will be provided with a temporary ID-Card and Email ID for official purposes during the period of the fellowship.
- Fellows will be paid a stipend of Rs. 70,000/- and Rs. 5,000/- for travel and related expenses i.e. in all Rs. 75,000/- per month
- Fellows are entitled to 8 days of leave during the period of the fellowship.
- Fellows will be provided with accidental insurance coverage during the period of the fellowship.
- Fellows completing the special academic course implemented by IIT, Mumbai or IIM, Nagpur will be awarded a separate certificate by the concerned institution.
- Fellows successfully completing the fieldwork of 12 months and special academic course implemented by IIT, Mumbai, or IIM, Nagpur will be awarded a certificate by the Government for completion of the fellowship.
Terms And Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions in order to successfully apply for the fellowship program:-
- Chief Minister Fellowship Program is a full-time program and the fellows can not undertake other employment, private practice, assignment, or study program (except the special academic course designed by IIT, Mumbai, and/or IIM, Nagpur for the purpose of fellowship) during the period of the fellowship.
- This is a one-time program of 12 months having no provision for extension or re-appointment.
- The program does not assure any job after the completion of the 12 months tenure.
- The office timings of the authority where the fellow is placed will be applicable to the fellow as well.
- The fellow may need to work extra hours and travel as per the requirement of work.
- Verification of documents with respect to educational qualification, experience, age, and identity will be done at the time of the interview. The fellow is required to submit the medical fitness certificate at the time of joining. Police verification of the fellows will be done after joining.
- The fellow will have to reside in the city and district of his/her placement during the period of the fellowship
- Fellows will not be provided with any accommodation facility.
- The fellows are required to be present on the day of joining, at the time and place as directed once the offer letter is received. Otherwise, their appointment will be canceled.
- The fellow cannot be part of any political movement during the tenure of the fellowship.
Also Check: Chanakya Fellowship
Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023 Registration Process
If you want to register yourself for this scholarship then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the Maharashtra website of this scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to click on the Apply Now button present on the homepage
- A new page will open on your screen.
- You have to read the details and the requirements that you need in order to fill out the application form.
- You have to click on the option called Proceed To Create Account
- The registration details will open on the screen and now you can create your account by clicking on the option called Create Account.
- Make sure to agree to the terms and conditions and then you can sign up for the account accordingly.
If you want to log in to the official website then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of this scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to click on the Sign In button present on the homepage
- A new page will open on your screen.
- You have to enter your email ID and password.
- Click on the sign-in button and you will be able to see the dashboard accordingly.
- Directorate of Economics and Statistics.
- Planning Department, Government of Maharashtra.
- Administrative Building, 8th floor,
- Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051
Chief Minister Fellowship Program is an important initiative of the Government of Maharashtra. The Chief Minister Fellowship Program offers the youth an opportunity to be a part of the government. The innovative ideas of the fellows help the administration. The enthusiasm and tech savviness of fellows gives momentum to the administrative processes. The program helps the young fellows in broadening their vision through knowledge and experiences.
The Chief Minister Fellowship Program was launched in 2015 by the then Chief Minister and the current Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra Hon. Shri. Devendra Fadnavis. The program was implemented in 2020. The program is re-launched by Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri Eknath Shinde in 2023.
The application process for the Chief Minister Fellowship, 2023 starts on 7th February 2023. The last date for the submission of the application is 2nd March 2023.
You should visit the official website of this scholarship program and then click on the apply now button to register yourself.
The applicant must check out the information about the eligibility criteria from the official website and then they have to go to the online test in order to be eligible for the fellowship.