The Department Of Applied Chemistry and Aerospace Engineering is looking for young research scholars for the position of a junior research fellowship and you will involve in the project DRDO which is upon the objective of Development Of Technology For Non-Flammable Hydrogen Gas And Its Application. You can check out the details related to the DIAT Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2023 given below. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures to apply online and also the details related to eligibility and the last date to apply online for this scheme.
About DIAT Pune Junior Research Fellowship
A fellowship program is available by the concerned organization of the Department Of Defence Research And Development which is present by the Ministry of Defense governed by the Government of India. You can apply for the position of junior research fellow and you will be provided with a DIAT Pune Junior Research Fellowship of around Rupees 31000 per month. The candidates can follow the eligibility criteria that are present in the official notification presented by the organization and there’s only one post available for this prestigious fellowship program presented by the organization. The applicant must not be above the age of 28 years if they are applying for this recruitment opportunity.
Also Read: Fellowship in India
- The last date to apply for this fellowship program will update soon
The following vacant positions are available through this prestigious fellowship:-
- Junior Research Fellow- 1
Benefits Of DIAT Pune Junior Research Fellowship
The following incentives will be provided to the people who are applying for this scheme:-
- Rs 31000 per month as an incentive.
- The position is purely temporary and is for a period of 3 years or according to the rules and regulations of the project.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this fellowship:-
- The applicant must be below the age of 28 years.
- M.E/M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Science & Tech./ Aerospace Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with a valid GATE score Or
- MSc degree in Organic Chemistry Physical Chemistry Polymer or Industrial Chemistry or equivalent, from a reputed University or Institutes. First Class with UGC/CSIR-NET or SET or valid GATE score.
- For MSc candidates, sound knowledge of organic synthesis or processes.
- Should have good knowledge of Combustion Science & Technology, Fire, Safety, and Engineering, and CFD.
- Preference will be for candidates with experience, and a strong aptitude for applied research and who should be able to plan experiments and be able to write reports and articles.
The following documents must submit to apply for this fellowship program:-
- Brief Biodata
- Proof Of Date Of Birth
- Educational Marksheets
- Degree Certificate.
Also Read: Fulbright Kalam Climate Fellowship
DIAT Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2023 Application Process
You need to follow the following application procedure in order to apply for this fellowship program:-
- A Brief bio-data duly signed, Application form (available on the DIAT website), Proof of Date of Birth, ME/MTech/MSc mark sheets, and Degree Certificates may be sent to the email ID of the Co-Principal Investigator (email@example.com) in PDF form as a single file, with the subject titled “Application for JRF Position” on or before 25th May 2022.
- Based on their suitability for the project, the applicants will get a call for an interview (in person or by video conference). An Email intimation will be sent to shortlisted candidates only. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview of any mode.
- Candidates have to bring their original application with all necessary educational and other supporting documents/project reports/publications etc., on the day of the interview.
Terms And Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to apply for this fellowship program:-
- The offer of the JRF position does not confer any right for absorption in DIAT (DU), Pune.
- The qualification prescribe /experience gained should obtain from recognized Universities/ Institutions/Industries.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum, and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to consider at each stage of the selection process. In case of an increased number of applications, based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all their qualifications and experience in the application.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately upon receipt of the offer letter.
- No TA/DA will pay for attending the interview of any mode.
- The JRF can get a promotion to the SRF after two years based on their performance.
- ‘The crucial date’ for determining the upper age limit is 25th May 2022. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST, Women & PH, and 03 years for OBC (NC) candidates.
- The candidates must have their original applications with all necessary educational and other supporting documents/project reports/publications etc., at the time of the interview.
- The selected JRF candidate should stay only in the institute accommodation and has to pay the hostel or family accommodation fee as per HMC norms.
- Dr. Ganpati Joshi, Co-Principal Investigator Dept of Aerospace Engg. on Telephone Nos. (020) 24604515, Mob.:- 9421661182
- Dr. Prashant S Kulkarni, Principal Investigator Dept. of Applied Chemistry on Telephone No. (020) 24604462, Mob. :- 9422312338.
- Defense Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune
- (Deemed to be University U/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956)
- Department of Defence Research & Development
- Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India Girinagar, Pune – 411 025
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org