NSF Scholarship Under North South Foundation 2023-24 is available by a non-profit organisation to provide scholarships to people who are currently in their UG degrees. People who are pursuing engineering, medicine or a 3-year polytechnic (diploma in engineering) will be eligible to get financial assistance. Up to rupees 30000 can be provided to the beneficiaries according to the details mentioned on the official website of North South Foundation. The financial assistance will help the students to continue their education in India as well as develop a strong attraction towards education. Students can check the eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship program under the foundation. Check the details here:
Overview of North South Foundation (NSF) Scholarship
North South Foundation is a non-profit organization which was established in 1989. The main motive behind the development of this Foundation was to help children who are coming from the economically backward section of society. It was created to provide important opportunities so that a child can unleash its maximum potential. The financial assistance available in this program will definitely help the people to continue their UG and even PG degrees in India. People can fill out the application form now which is live on the official website of the organisation. Eligibility is mentioned on the official website to be checked by the students according.
Also Check: BA Scholarship
Objective of NSF Scholarship
The main objective of the NSF Scholarship Under North South Foundation is to help students who are not able to continue their education due to various financial problems that they are currently going through. Students can get up to Rs. 30000 if they are currently in UG. The financial help will be extended towards the people coming from economically backward sections of the society. People who are currently pursuing UG Degrees in professional courses will be eligible to apply for the scholarship programs. You can fill out the application form now by visiting the official website of the North South Foundation.
Key Highlights of the NSF Scholarship
|Name||NSF Scholarship Under North South Foundation|
|Launched by||North South Foundation (NSF)|
|Objective||Up to Rs. 30000 per year|
|Beneficiaries||Students from all around India|
|Official Website||North South Foundation|
- Applicants must have passed their Class 12 Board Exams and diploma students must have passed their Class 10 Board Exams.
- Applicants must have attained a top 10% ranking in either the Class 10 or Class 12 Board Exams.
- Applicants must also have achieved good rankings in CET, NEET, or JEE Exams in their respective states.
- The annual family income of applicants should not exceed ₹1,00,000.
- Candidates applying for the NSF Scholarship for graduate studies must have secured admission in one of the following professional courses:
- Medicine (MBBS, BAMS, BDS)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc.)
- B.Sc. in Nursing
- B.Sc. in Agriculture
- Preference to students coming from government schools and colleges.
- Preference to fresh students going to government colleges.
- Preference to students getting the top rank in the first attempt.
- Preference to students not getting other scholarships.
- North South Foundation is the last resort for financial assistance to a needy student.
Also Check: Reliance Scholarship Undergraduate
Benefits of the NSF Scholarship
- Financial assistance will help the students to continue their education in various universities in India if they are not able to do so because of financial trouble.
- Students will be provided motivation to complete their education on time and get good employment to better their future.
- Students will be able to also continue higher education after they have completed their education.
- The financial assistance will definitely help the students to continue giving their best in their education and get the degree as soon as possible.
Reward Details of NSF Scholarship
- Upto Rs. 30000 per year
- The last date for scholarship application is 31st December 2023.
- A photograph of the applicant
- A family photograph of the applicant
- College admission card
- CET/JEE/NEET rank card (attested)
- Bonafide Certificate from the college where the applicant has secured admission.
- Receipt or proof of tuition fees paid in Classes 10 and 12, or Diploma program.
- Income Certificate issued by a Revenue Official or any other competent authority.
- Aadhaar card or ration card
- Declaration by the Principal
- Certificates displaying marks obtained from Class 10 to 12, or diploma duly attested by the Head of the Institution.
- Proof of tuition fees paid or payable per annum, duly certified by college authorities.
Also Read: Fulbright Scholarship India
How to Apply Online for NSF Scholarship 2023?
- You will first have to visit the NSF website by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called India Scholarships
- The details related to the scholarships will open on your screen and you have to click on the Apply Now button
- You have to now click on How To Apply and a new page will open on your screen.
- Now click on Apply Online
- The registration form will open on your screen.
- Now click on the New User button and the registration form will open.
- You can now fill out the registration form.
NSF Scholarship Login
- You will first have to visit the official website of the foundation by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called India Login
- A lot of different options will open on your screen. Click on the option of your choice.
- Enter your email address and password to log in.
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
NSF Scholarship Under North South Foundation 2023-24 FAQs
Degree in Agriculture B.Sc., Degree in Dentistry (B.D.S.), Degree in Engineering (B.E./ B.Tech, 4-Year Degree in Engineering), Degree in Medicine (M.B.B.S.), Degree in Nursing B.Sc., Degree in Veterinary Medicine (B.V.Sc), Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic/ 3-Year Diploma), Lateral Entry to Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech), and Lateral Entry to Degree in Medicine (M.B.B.S.).
Once the fresh application gets approved, students have to log in and submit the renewal form. You can find the renewal option available on the official website of North South Foundation.
The applicant must be pursuing a UG degree in any type of professional course available in India to apply for this prestigious scholarship.
Up to Rupees 30000 per year will be provided as financial assistance under the scholarship scheme created by the North South Foundation.