Covid-19 Nobel coronavirus is a life-threatening disease. At the beginning of 2020, the virus spread across the world. Due to this many people lost their lives and livelihoods. Yet there is the impact of the crisis. Government and private organizations are running many schemes to provide support to the students. Today we are going to discuss one of such schemes called the Schaeffler India COVID Crisis Support Scholarship. Along with the application process you will get other information like the selection process, documents required, important dates, and more in this article.
About Schaeffler India COVID Crisis Support Scholarship
Many students are unable to pursue their academics because of the financial issues they are facing due to the Covid crisis. Schaeffler India has launched the Schaeffler India COVID Crisis Support Scholarship. This scheme will support the students financially. The scheme is only for engineering students. Selection of the students will be made by the selection panel on the basis of telephonic interviews and document verification only. If you meet the eligibility criteria set by the authority you may apply online by following a few easy steps.
Also Read: National Scholarship Portal
Highlights Of Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Schaeffler India COVID Crisis Support Scholarship
- Launched by: Schaeffler India
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: financial aid
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Schaeffler India
The last date to apply for the scholarship program is 15th December 2021. Application form submission after 15th December 2021 will not be entertained
Schaeffler India Other Scholarships
Benefits Of Schaeffler India COVID Crisis Support Scholarship
During the COVID19 spread, many students lost their parents or earning family members of the family. This will lead to raising financial difficulty for the students in pursuing their graduation courses. To support the students from the engineering field Schaeffler India come forward and launch the Schaeffler India COVID Crisis Support Scholarship. Under this scheme, students will get monetary help up to Rs. 75000/-.
Eligible States for Scholarship
- Tamil Nadu
Students must fulfill the conditions specified underneath to grab the award under this scholarship program.
- Should be a resident of Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Tamil Nadu state
- Those who lost their parent(s) or earning family member since January 2020 due to COVID-19 can apply only
- Should be enrolled in the final year of engineering courses in the following branches
- Production Engineering,
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Your parents must not be an employee of Schaeffler India or Buddy4Study
- Marksheet of previous academic years
- Government-issued identity proof (Any of the following)
- Aadhaar Card
- VoterIdentity Card
- driving license
- PAN Card
- Current Year Admission Proof (Any of the following)
- Fee Receipt
- Admission Letter
- Institution Identity Card
- Bonafide Certificate
- Family Income Proof (Any of the following)
- Salary Slip,
- Form 16,
- Income Certificate,
- Bank account details
For this program, candidates will be selected on the basis of screening of application which is followed by the telephonic interview round and document verification.
Schaeffler India COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Application Procedure
- Students have to go to the official website of the buddy4study
- Go to the menu bar of the website and choose the “scholarship” option
- Hit the “all scholarships” option and look over the Schaeffler India COVID Crisis Support Scholarship
- Click on the related link and a new page will open where you need to click on apply now option
- A login window will open with 4 login options- Facebook, Google, Mobile number, and Email id
- Select one of them and enter the login details to open the ‘Application Form Page’.
- Students who are not registered with ‘Buddy4Study’, may register first by picking the Register option
- A new page will open where you should select your Facebook/Google account and enter the ID and password of your account or fill in the registration details manually
- This will take you to the scholarship application form page.
- Press the Start Application’ button to begin the application form filling process and fill in the required details like
- Contact number
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Guardian name
- Course details etc.
- Upload the appropriate documents as listed above and press ‘Preview’ button
- Check all the details you entered in the form and submit it by choosing ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Points to Remember
The applicant must keep these points in mind before applying for the scholarship.
- Do not forget to check the eligibility before applying for the scholarship.
- Do not forget to have a valid and active mobile number so as for any OTP confirmation in the scholarship form.
- You must keep all the documents ready in original and PDF form.
- Try using a laptop or a desktop for Online submission of the scholarship program to avoid any mishappening.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship program.
- Check all the details carefully of the application form before the final submission
- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 132) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)