Director Developing Caste Welfare invites the online application form from the boy students for Post SSC Scholarships for Boys (NTDNT) Gujarat 2023. Students who desire to get the benefits of this scheme should check this article once very carefully. in this article, you will get all the scheme-related information likewise eligibility criteria, the application process, documents required, benefits of the scheme, and much other relevant information about the scheme. Must accumulate the information in detail before applying for the scholarship.
About Post SSC Scholarships for Boys (NTDNT) Gujarat
Many students drop their studies due to their family’s financial crises. Many schemes have been started by the state and central government to support such students financially. To encourage the boys of the NTDNT category to pursue higher studies, Director Developing Caste Welfare, Government of Gujarat launched a new scholarship opportunity named Post SSC Scholarships for Boys (NTDNT) Gujarat. By this scheme, the government will select the boy students who need financial help to pursue their studies and provide the funds.
Also Read: Government Scholarships in India
Highlights of Post SSC Scholarships for Boys
- Name of the scheme: Post SSC Scholarships for Boys (NTDNT) Gujarat
- Launched by: Director Developing Caste Welfare
- Launched in: Gujarat
- Beneficiaries: Boys Students
- Benefits: Monetary
- Objective: Help and encourage the students
- Official website: sje.gujarat.gov.in & www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
The start date to apply online for the scholarship will update soon
The closing date to apply online for the scholarship will update soon
Objective of Post SSC Scholarships for Boys
By starting this scheme, the Gujarat State Government aims to financially help the boy students who wish to drop their studies due to financial crises and to encourage them to higher studies. Another objective is to increase in literacy rate of the state.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- For Group A students (BSc, Medical, and Engineering courses)-RS. 280 per month for hostelers and RS. 125 per month for day scholars.
- For Group B students (Diploma courses such as Engineering, technical, science, and postgraduate courses)- RS. 190 per month for hostelers and RS. 125 per month for day scholars.
- For Group C students (Medicine, Technical skill, Commerce, Arts, Postgraduate courses)- RS. 190 per month for hostelers and RS. 125 per month for day scholars.
- For Group D students (Graduation and Postgraduation courses)- RS. 175 per month for hostelers and RS. 90 per month for day scholars.
- For Group E students (Class 11 and 12)- RS. 115 per month for hostelers and RS. 65 per month for day scholars.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen and a native of Gujarat only
- Hopeful should be a boy of the NTDNT category
- He must possess a 10th-standard examination passing certificate
- His family income from all sources should be less than Rs. 1,50,000 for urban areas and Rs. 1,20,000 for rural areas from all sources.
- He must have taken admitted to school or college for the post-matric course from 11 to Ph.D. degree level
- Income Certificate (Competent Authority) (Form no.16 required For Govt. Employees)
- Hostel Certificate (Only For Hosteller Students)
- First Page of Bank PassBook/Cancelled Cheque
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year
- Break Affidavit (If Break Gap is More than One Year)
- Self-Attested Copy of
- Aadhar Card
- Previous academic marksheet
- Caste Certificate from the Competent Authorities
- School/College Current Year Bonafide Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
Also Check: Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
Procedure to Apply Scholarships 2023
- Hopefuls may apply for the scholarship via the official website of the digital Gujarat
- After landing on the home page, you should go to the menu bar and look for the services option there
- Click on the option and a drop-down list will open with the options
- From there click on the scholarship service option and a new web page will open on the screen
- Now you should look for the “BCK-138 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys (NTDNT)” link
- Click on it and a new webpage opens on the screen with instructions & documents required list, read it carefully
- Select Apply online option is given at last and a new page will open
- If not registered before then click on “click here for new registration option
- Now enter the details as asked on the screen like
- mobile number,
- captcha is shown in the image
- Select the save option and a message of successful registration will appear
- Now login the portal with username, password and captcha code
- Hit the login button and the dashboard open on the screen
- Click request a new service option, and search by entering the name of the scholarship
- Select the go option and choose the name of the scheme
- Hit the continue to service option and the application form will open on the screen
- Fill in the details in the application as asked, and upload the documents listed above
- Preview the filled application, and hit submit option if no change is required make.
Procedure to Track Application
- Hopefuls may apply for the scholarship via the official website of digital Gujarat
- After landing on the home page of the portal, go to the login option
- Log in to the portal with a username, password, and captcha code
- Hit the login option and the dashboard open on the screen
- From there you have to click the track application status link
- Enter the asked information and application status open on the screen
- Download the Hostel Certificate issued by the Warden Click Here
- Download the LWP Certificate Click Here
- Contact at 18002335500