We all know the gold-hearted actor Sonu Sood helped a lot during the covid19 crises. He started an organization named “Sood Charity Foundation” to help poor people. This organization runs various campaigns to help needy people. Prof. Saroj Sood Scholarship is one of the campaigns run by this organization. In this article, we are going to elaborate in detail related to the scheme like eligibility criteria, the application process, last date, and much more significant information.
Prof. Saroj Sood Scholarship
Prof. Saroj Sood Scholarship 2022 has been launched by the Actor Sonu Sood in his mother’s name. The scheme is known as the “Professor Saroj Sood Scholarship”. This scheme is run by the Sood Charity Foundation for the students who desire to complete higher education but are unable to pursue it due to financial issues. Under this scholarship scheme, needy students will get monetary help who meet the eligibility criteria set by the foundation. Further, you will get detailed information about the scheme, have a look.
Overview of Prof. Saroj Sood Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Prof. Saroj Sood Scholarship
- Launched by: Sonu Sood
- Implemented by: Sood Charity Foundation
- Launched for : Students
- Benefits: Monetary
- Mode of application: Online via email
- Official website: soodcharityfoundation.org
Objective of Prof. Saroj Sood Scholarship
The scholarship has been started in the name of his late mother Professor SarojSood. The major objective behind launching this scheme is to help underprivileged students financially and encourage them to pursue further education.
Prof. Saroj Sood Scholarship Benefits
Selected students will get monetary help from the Sood Charity Foundation to complete their UG or PG degree courses. The amount of the scholarship will be the tuition fee but yet it is not officially declared by the authorities. It is possible that the scholarship includes other educational expenses too.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for this scholarship program
- All the applicant’s who are pursuing Graduation course and Post Graduation Courses in Hotel Management/ Law Courses/ Engineering/ Medical or Special Education, Computer Courses, etc.can apply
- Applicant should possess 12th standard examination passing certificate of recent year
- Annual income of the family of applicants should not more than 2 lakh
Other Scholarships for Covid Affected Students
- The Management Studies
- The Education & Technology
- MBBS course
- LAW course
- Agriculture study
- Computer Applications course
- Hotel Management course
- HealthCare Science study
- Para Medical Sciences study
- Airlines & tourism
- Many more courses
- 10th and 12th Academic documents/ Certificates
- An identity proof such as Aadhar Card/ Voter Card / etc.
- Residential Proof
- EWS Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- An Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate of applicants
- Student’s Biodata and CV
- Bank account Details
Prof. Saroj Sood Scholarship Apply Online
To apply for this scholarship scheme you have to check all the information available in this article very carefully. Now you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow the step-by-step guide available below to apply:
- To get the scholarship, you need to open Gmail
- Login with your id and password
- Click on compose button, write the email
- In the email candidates have to detailed about himself/ herself and their academic goals.
- Applicants need to attach all the significant documents listed above in the email.
- Send the email after reviewing all the information once to email@example.com