Applications are invited by the Protean e-Governance Infrastructure Limited from the eligible student for the Protean e-Gov Scholarship 2023. Under this scholarship program, beneficiaries will get cash benefits to meet their academic expenses. This scholarship scheme is renewable. Application forms are available on the official portal of Vidyasarathi. Students may check the eligibility criteria, apply the online process, last date, rewards under the scheme, and other details from this article. Interested candidates have to submit the application form before the last date.
Protean e-Gov Scholarship 2023
Protean e-Gov Scholarship is specially designed for the 12th-passed students who wish to pursue B.H.M.S./ B.A.M.S/ M.B.B.S/ B.D.S/ B.E/ B.Tech course. The scholarship is provided by Protean e-Governance Infrastructure Limited under its CSR initiative. Protean e-Gov employees and their children can not apply for benefits under this scholarship scheme. Preference will be given to the students who are residing near Protean e-Gov branch locations. All the students who desire to grab the chance must go through the information available further in the article.
Highlights Of Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Protean e-Gov Scholarship
- Launched by: Protean e-Governance Infrastructure Limited
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: www.vidyasaarathi.co.in
- The last date of submission of the application form is 12th December 2022
List of Protean e-Gov Scholarship
- Protean Renewal Scholarship Scheme for students pursuing Medical
- Protean Renewal Scholarship Scheme for students pursuing B.E/B.Tech
Benefits Of Protean e-Gov Scholarship
Beneficiaries who get selected for the Protean Scholarship will get cash benefits of Rs. 30000/- . Benefits will directly transfer to the bank account of the selected candidate.
- Applicant must possess a 12th standard passing certificate with at least 60% marks
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 500000/- rupees per annum
- Protean e-Gov employees and their children are not eligible to apply
- Preference will be given to the students who are residing near Protean e-Gov branch locations
- An applicant who wishes to pursue any of the below-mentioned courses can apply
- B.H.M.S.-Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- B.A.M.S.-Bachelor of Ayurved Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
- M.B.B.S.-Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- B.D.S.-Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- B.E/ B.Tech course
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Identity
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Admission confirmation letter
- Previous year’s passing marksheet
- Student Bank Passbook
- College fee receipts
- Latest Income certificate
Selection of the students for the scholarship will be made on the basis of their academic and financial background.
Protean e-Gov Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
- To seek an application for the Protean e-Gov Scholarship, you should open Vidyasaarathi official website
- On home page of the portal, you need to choose “Browse available schemes” option and a new page will open from where you have to search
- Protean e-Gov Renewal Scholarship Scheme for students pursuing Medical
- Protean e-Gov Renewal Scholarship Scheme for students pursuing B.E/B.Tech
- Select Apply button and login web page will open, click register now button
- Registration application form will open on the screen
- Enter the following details as required in the application
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Captcha code
- Read the info in the link attached and tick the check box if you agree with the terms
- Choose to submit button and verify your email & mobile number
- Enter the OTP you received and select the verify option
- Further applications will open, start mentioning the rest asked details in the application form likewise
- Father Name,
- Category etc.
- Upload the documents in a jpeg or .png file only and carefully review the details
- Hit submit option and must keep a hard copy of the filled application with you for further use.
How To Do Login
- To login to the scholarship result, you should open Vidyasaarathi’s official website
- On the home page of the portal, you need to choose the login option from the menu bar
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Enter the login details liek username and password.
- Now click on the login option.
View Registered Institute List
- To view the registered institute list, you should open Vidyasaarathi’s official website
- On the home page of the portal, you need to choose registered institute option from the menu bar
- A new page will open on the screen.
- The page will have a list of all the registered institutes.
- Click on the institute of your choice and the details will open on the screen.
Procedure to Check Scholarship Result
- To check the scholarship result, you should open Vidyasaarathi’s official website
- On the home page of the portal, you need to choose the scholarship result option from menu bar
- A new page will open along with the list of scholarship results
- Search scholarship, select the result button, and the candidates list will open along with the name, student id, and photographs
Candidates who still have any queries related to the scheme may write the authorities via email at firstname.lastname@example.org