Pune knowledge cluster scholarship 2022 will be available, especially for the women candidates who are taking into account research programs and this scholarship is especially available for the women in Maharashtra. You can take the advantage of this scholarship program if you are taking into account research and development courses available at various institutions. Now can check out the details related to this scholarship program from the article provided below and you can apply for the scheme accordingly. You can also check out the step-by-step procedure to apply for this scholarship program given below.
Pune Knowledge Cluster Scholarship 2022
The Pune Knowledge Cluster (PKC) establish by the Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India. The main motive behind developing this organization is to provide a safe space to the research and development community present in Pune and bring them together so that they can take into account challenging problems of the reason through innovative means. There are various details related to scientific knowledge which will help you to check out the innovative technology which is developed by the authorities available in Pune. This organization provides various opportunities to the people so that they can check out the latest developments made in the research and development department.
- The starting date to apply online is 1st June 2022
- The last date to apply online is 30th June 2022
Objective Of Pune Knowledge Cluster Scholarship
A news scholarship program is presented by Pune knowledge cluster incorporation with BASF Chemical India Private Limited. This is a research scholarship program that is presented for women in Maharashtra. This scholarship program is known as WEnyan. The scholarship program will provide women incentives and especially increase them to take leadership positions in scientific fields so that they can select and monitor other women candidates in chemistry and allied areas. This is a 2-year program that will support girls from marginalized communities and low-income group families. The beneficiaries will help to pursue undergraduate and master’s projects in chemistry and allied areas.
Benefits Of Pune Knowledge Cluster Scholarship
The early-stage women entrepreneurs will be provided with money and incubation support for 6 months. The beneficiaries will select by PKC in the areas of research such as Applied Natural Sciences, Specialty Chemicals, Agri-Chemicals, New Materials, and Sustainability”, informed Ajit Kembhavi, Principal Investigator, PKC. The main aim of this scholarship program is to increase enrollment and retention of women in scientific streams and this will also help in creating a more gender-equal workforce. The focus areas of this scholarship will be especially in chemistry and natural sciences. The students will be provided proper financial opportunities in order to help them start their own businesses or become future entrepreneurs.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:-
- This scholarship is a 2 Year program that will support girls from marginalized communities and low-income groups.
- The annual income of the candidate must be less than Rs 8 lakh.
- The applicants must be women from marginalized communities and low-income groups in Maharashtra, who are either pursuing or have completed an undergraduate degree (BSc / BTech / BE/ B Pharm) or Master’s degree (MSc / MTech / ME/M Pharm) and want to explore entrepreneurship.
The following financial support will be provided to the women in this scholarship:-
- Women pursuing undergraduate degrees will be provided Rupees 10000 per month for 3 months.
- Women pursuing PG degrees will be provided Rupees 15000 per month for 6 months.
- Early-stage women entrepreneurs will be provided with a grant of 6.5 lakhs and a scholarship of up to Rupees 15000 per month for 6 months.
Pune Knowledge Cluster Scholarship 2022 Application Process
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for this fellowship program:-
- You will have to visit the official website of the scheme and then the home page will open on your screen.
- You will have to apply for the scheme by clicking on the apply online button.
- The application has to be accompanied by a Project proposal or idea routed through a project guide.
- For the prototyping grant, the Entrepreneur applies with an Idea/Proof of Concept for the product.
- The candidate requires to furnish the details about the annual income or non-creamy layer certificate whichever is applicable.