Sahu Jain Trust has started a new scholarship for students who are pursuing undergraduate courses and want to continue their higher education. The name of this scholarship is Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to students who are financially weak. In this article, we will share with you all the important information related to Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, important documents, and benefits & features. Also, we will share with you all the step-by-step application procedures to apply under this scheme.
What Is Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship?
A new scholarship has been launched by the Sahu Jain trust Foundation to provide financial assistance to that economically weaker section students. The main aim of launching the Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship is to provide educational opportunities among the meritorious and deserving students of India who due to their weak financial condition are not able to pursue further education. This scholarship will mainly benefit those students who are pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate courses like Management Engineering and Medical whose financial conditions are not good enough. All the interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme will have to visit the official website of Sahu Jain Trust
Details Of Sahu Jain Scholarship
|Name of the scholarship||Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship|
|Launched by||Sahu Jain Trust|
|Launched for||Undergraduate students|
|Objective||To promote higher education|
|Benefit||To provide financial support|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 25,000 per year|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
As we all know there are many students who due to lack of financial funds are not able to pursue higher education. And due to this their dream of continuing their higher academic stay is incomplete. By keeping this in mind the Sahu Jain trust has created a new scholarship scheme known as Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship. Under this scheme, financially weak students will be able to pursue higher education without thinking about any financial hurdles. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial support so that the economically weaker section of people will be able to make their future bright by pursuing higher and professional education.
Schedule Of Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship
All interested applicants who want to avail of the benefit under the scholarship will have to apply before the month of October 2021. If the candidates are already registered under this scheme and want to do the renewal, will have to apply for the renewal in the month of August 2021. The list of final candidates will be uploaded by the Sahu Jain trust by the end of the month of October 2021. Interested applicants will have to apply before the month of October to avail of the benefit under this scheme
Selection Procedure Of Scholarship
The selection criteria to avail of the benefit under this scholarship are as follows:
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the academic qualification and the financial condition of the students.
- Only the selected student will be informed through email or phone calls.
- After the confirmation of selection, the amount for the scholarship will be done through a cheque or Bank draft.
Rewards Under Scholarship
The following rewards will be given to the student under this scholarship
- The selected student will be rewarded with a scholarship amount of Rs. 2,500 to Rs. 25,000 per annum.
- It depends upon the student’s needs and the courses fee
- The payment will be done through a bank cheque
- It will be provided to the student every year on the basis of their merit.
Benefits & Features Of Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship
- A new scholarship has been launched by the Sahu Jain Trust Foundation
- The name of this scholarship is Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship
- The main aim of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to financially weak students.
- With the help of this scholarship, financial assistance will be provided to economically weaker sections of people.
- This scholarship will help students to pursue higher education.
- Students will be able to achieve their academic dreams without thinking about any financial hurdles.
- With the help of this scheme, the literacy rate in the country will reduce
- Students who are pursuing their UG courses in technical subjects like management engineering and medicine will be rewarded with this financial assistance.
- They will be able to make their future bright with the help of this assistance
- Selected Scholars will receive Rs. 25,000 per year to complete their academics.
- This scholarship scheme provides help every year to provide a better future for the students
- All interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme will have to visit the official website of the Sahu Jain Trust Foundation
The following eligibility criteria are needed to take benefit under this scholarship
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- The candidate must be pursuing their graduation and post-graduation.
- The student must have taken subjects like MBA, Engineering, Medical, and others while pursuing graduation and post-graduation courses.
The following documents are required to avail of the benefit Under this scholarship
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- 10th Class marksheet
- 12th Class marksheet
- Graduation marksheet
- Admission and fee receipt
- Bonafide certificate
- Two differences other than the relatives
Process To Apply For Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship
All the interested applicants who want to apply under Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship will have to follow the procedure given below
- First visit the Official Website of Sahu Jain Trust
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, click on the option of Application Form
- The PDF file will appear in front of you
- Click on Download option to download it in your device
- Now take a printout of it.
- Enter all the details in the form
- After entering all the details attach all your important documents.
- Now send it to the address given below
- Secretary, Sahu Jain Trust, 18
- Institutional Area, Lodhi road
- New Delhi 110003