If you want to register your complaint regarding any type of department in the Uttar Pradesh state then you can easily take into account the Sambhav portal which was created by the concerned authorities. The organization creates a new website in order to help the residents of the Uttar Pradesh state file complaints without having to physically visit any type of department that is not doing its duty. You can check out the details related to UP Sambhav Portal 2023 from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures for Complaint Registration, Login & sambhav.up.gov.in Status.
What Is SAMBHAV Portal 2023?
Uttar Pradesh government launched the UP SAMBHAV portal on 18th May 2022 and now all the candidates can officially register themselves at the official website in order to get most of the information related to this portal. This portal is created by the Uttar Pradesh Government to monitor all of the projects that are going on inside the state and the policies and programs. The residents of Uttar Pradesh state can also register their complaints on the official website related to any individual or any department. Sambhav stands for Systematic Administrative Mechanism for Bringing Happiness and Value. This website is created in order to bring transparency to the lights of the residents of the Uttar Pradesh state
Also Read: UP Pension Scheme
Benefits Of SAMBHAV Portal
The UP SAMBHAV portal is created by the Chief Minister of the Uttar Pradesh state in order to provide proper transparency while the development of various programs is going on inside the states so that the candidates can get proper updates related to the schemes and the programs without having to visit the particular department. You can easily register yourself at the official website of the portal and you will be able to file complaints regarding any individuals or departments of the government that have not done their duty on time. The portal was launched recently and now this portal is actively running for all of the residents of the Uttar Pradesh state. You can file your complaints on the official website.
Objective Of SAMBHAV Portal
The Energy Minister of the Uttar Pradesh state has created this portal and this portal is a multimodal platform in order to address the public complaint swiftly and without any problem or difficulty. This portal will provide good governance and it will make Public Service delivery transparent and also accountable. This is a platform that will help in distributing the complaints without any problem and other officers will address the complaints without having to be physically present anywhere. There are different timings which are created by the organization and according to these timings, the officers will be taking up the complaints and addressing the issues of the public. This is basically a global system for all of the local problems.
The officers will be addressing the complaints made by the public by following the following timings presented by the organization:-
- The Executive Engineer (EE) will take up public grievances every Monday morning from 10 am to 12 pm
- At the circle level, superintending engineer (SE) will take up public grievances every Monday from 3 pm to 5 pm.
- MD of each discom will take up public grievances every Tuesday morning from 10 am to 12 pm.
- Minister and high-level officers will take up public grievances every third Wednesday of the month from 12 pm
List of Services Available
There are different types of services available at the official portal and you can check out the list of services given below:-
- State Projects – State Government Infrastructure Projects
- Programs – Programmes/ Flagship Schemes of the State Government
- Individual Grievances – Grievances received from various State Government portals
- Policy Matters – Grievances and suggestions related to departmental policies
- Departmental Issues – Grievances related to functioning within the Department of Energy or Urban Development
Energy Department List
The Energy Department is responsible for the generation and supply of energy in the State. The five regional DISCOMs are:-
- MADHYANCHAL VIDYUT VITRAN NIGAM
- PURVANCHAL VIDYUT VITARAN NIGAL LTD.
- DAKSHINANCHAL VIDYUT VITRAN NIGAM
- PASHIMANCHAL VIDYUT VITRAN NIGAM LTD.
- KANPUR ELECTRICITY SUPPLY COMPANY LTD.
Urban Development Department List
The Department of Urban Development is responsible for the formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to the local bodies (town areas, municipal councils, and municipal corporations) and urban development in Uttar Pradesh. The Department has various divisions within it such as:-
- Urban Transport
- Urban Local Bodies
- Smart Cities
- Jal Nigam
- Construction and Design Services
- Regional Center for Civil and Environmental Studies
- Uttar Pradesh State Ganga River Conservation Authority
Also Read: RTE UP Admission
Login Process 2023
To log in to the official website you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the SAMBHAV website of the organization by clicking on the link given here
- The home page of the website will open on your screen and you will have to click on the sign-in button present on the homepage.
- A dialog box will open on your screen and you will have to enter your Email and password.
- You need to enter the captcha code and click on login to successfully log in to the official website.
- The login dashboard will open on your screen.
- Major Virat Mishra (Retd., ex-IRTS)