To help women get proper opportunities in the field of Computer programming and software engineering, the Talentsprint Scholarship for Women Engineers 2023 was created. The percentage of women is always declining in the Global Technical workforce because of the fewer opportunities that are provided to them. Women are often facing discrimination based on gender and that is why they are holding less than 26% of technical jobs all over the world. To bridge the gap, a new scholarship is created which is a 24-month learning experimental program supported by Google. In this program, the students who are in the first year of engineering will be selected and they will be trained so that they can become well-known software engineers in the upcoming future. The program will be covering 100% of scholarship fees and a cash reward will also be available.
Objective of Talentsprint Scholarship for Women Engineers 2023
Talentsprint Scholarship for Women Engineers is creating a positive impact in the world by selecting the women based on their academic records and helping them perceive a career which is otherwise very difficult without proper support. 78000 applicants have been shortlisted by the concerned authorities in the first four phases of the scheme. The people who have taken this program are now working at prestigious companies across the world and have great salary packages. Only 200 seats are available in this program because the program offers a 100% scholarship to the people and there is also a cash reward which is provided to all of the participants so that they can continue their livelihood. The program also provides other skills and knowledge that are essential to continue life as a software engineer.
Also Read: INAE Women Engineer of the Year Award
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the scholarship scheme successfully:
- The applicant must be a first-year student pursuing an undergraduate degree in engineering (B.Tech/BE) in a recognized college or university in India.
- Specializing in IT / CSE / ECE / EEE / Maths / Applied Maths or equivalent
- The applicant should have a minimum aggregate score of 70% in their 10th and 12th standard board examinations.
- The applicant must have a valid JEE Main or JEE Advanced score.
- The applicant must be a woman.
The following documents require in order to successfully apply for the scholarship opportunities:
- Scanned copies of 10th and 12th standard board examination certificates and mark sheets.
- Scanned copy of a valid JEE Main or JEE Advanced scorecard.
- A statement of purpose (SOP) explaining the applicant’s interest in pursuing a career in software engineering and how the program will help them achieve their career goals.
- Any additional documents as specified in the application form.
Benefits of the Scholarship
There are a lot of benefits that will be provided to the people applying for this scholarship and some of them are:
- The Women Engineers (WE) program offers a 100% scholarship.
- The scholarship covers the complete program fee along with a rewarding cash scholarship to selected participants.
- The program will select and train the women who are in their first year of engineering college.
- This scholarship will provide training and also mentorship to all of the applicants so that they can continue their software engineering degree.
- There are other resources also available for the applicants.
- The program offers a 24-month immersive and LIVE online learning experiential program. This provides specialized training in software engineering.
- The applicants will be working on real-world projects and they will be participating in various marathons with industry experts.
- The applicants will be making real connections with people from the same industry and this will also enhance they are social circle.
Also Check: Indo-U.S. Fellowship for Women in STEMM
Talentsprint Scholarship for Women Engineers 2023 Application Process
The students require to follow the following application procedure in order to successfully apply for this prestigious scholarship program:
- Visit the official website of TalentSprint and navigate to the Women Engineers program page.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to start the application process.
- Register by filling in your personal details and creating a password.
- Upload the required documents, including a recent photograph, proof of identity, proof of address, academic transcripts, and a resume.
- Fill in the application form, including your educational qualifications, work experience (if any), and a statement of purpose explaining why you are interested in the program and how it aligns with your career goals.
- Submit the application form and wait for the confirmation email from TalentSprint.
- If you are selected for the next round, you will invite to take an online aptitude test and a coding challenge.
- After clearing the aptitude test and coding challenge, you will be invited for an online interview.
- If you get selected for the scholarship, you will receive a confirmation email from TalentSprint.
The applicant will have to go through the following selection procedure in order to get selection for the scholarship program. You can also check out the important dates for each and every procedure from the pointers given below:
- Online applications will be closing on 28 February 2023.
- The aptitude test will conduct between 25 February 2023 to 5th March 2023.
- The candidates will be giving their English language test from 28 February 2023 to 8 March 2023.
- The coding test will conduct from 3rd to 11 March 2023.
- The interview will conduct from 5 to 15 March 2023.
- The candidates will be able to continue their onboarding in the month of March 2023
Talentsprint Scholarship for Women Engineers 2023 is a scholarship program that is active for the last 4 years and for the last 4 years they are providing proper opportunities to women who are not feeling safe in the engineering world. There has been a positive impact on the people who have joined the program and they have made beautiful connections that will help them to become better software engineers. More than 730 applicants have successfully participated in the program and they have launched their careers in top technological companies available in the world. The applicants were provided training and facilities that help them to focus on the technical aspect of their career. The cash prices also help the students to continue their life.
This program offers a 100% scholarship. This scholarship has seen a tremendous increase in the number of applicants every year because it has been providing a lot of opportunities including networking and hands-on experience. Apply now~
Talentsprint Scholarship for Women Engineers FAQs
Talentsprint Scholarship for Women Engineers 2023 program is a 24-month immersive and LIVE online learning experiential program. This is offered by TalentSprint and supported by Google.
Only women candidates who are in their first year of engineering colleges approved by AICTE or available to apply for this scheme.
The scholarship covers the complete program fee and a cash scholarship that will be offered to the selected participants.
The documents required to apply for the scholarship include a recent photograph, proof of identity, proof of address, academic transcripts, and a resume.
To apply for the scholarship, visit the official website of TalentSprint. Go to the Women Engineers program page. Click on the “Apply Now” button. You can now fill out the application form.