Given below are the details regarding the new scholarship opportunity which is presented by the organization of Bharti Foundation in order to help the candidates who are underprivileged and are currently pursuing their studies from the institution owned by the foundation. In this article, we will share the details including the eligibility criteria, benefits, and objectives of the Satya Bharti Scholarship Scheme. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you can apply for the Satya Bharti Scholarship Scheme easily.
About Satya Bharti Scholarship Scheme
Rakesh Bharti Mittal, co-chairman of Bharti Foundation has created a new scholarship scheme known as the Satya Bharati scholarship scheme which was specially announced on the 25th anniversary of Sat Paul Mittal. This prestigious scholarship scheme will be provided for the benefit of underprivileged students who are currently studying in senior secondary schools which are owned by the foundation. There are two types of offers available in this scholarship which will be helping the students to complete their education up to Class 12th and beyond. The college scholarship under this program will support the Class 12th students so that they can finish their vocational education.
Also Read: Digital Bharati Covid Scholarship
Details Of Satya Bharti Scholarship
|Name||Satya Bharti Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched by||Bharti Foundation|
|Objective||Providing financial help|
|Beneficiaries||Students in Class 12th and above|
|Official site||Satya Bharti|
Benefit Of Satya Bharti Scholarship
Many benefits will be provided to the students having a hard time continuing their education through the Satya Bharti scholarship scheme. Some of the benefits of the scholarship scheme are provided below:-
- Financial assistance will be provided to the students who are underprivileged and are currently studying in 254 Satya Bharati schools located in the rural areas of six states across the country.
- The foundation will be providing an annual ground of Rupees 5 crores towards the development of the Satya Bharti scholarship scheme.
- The scholarship will be provided to Class 12th students with minimum cut-off marks so that they can finish their vocational or college education.
- Over 20,000 students will benefit from this college scholarship scheme presented by the organization.
Objective Of Satya Bharti Scholarship
The main objectives of the scholarship are as follows:
- The scholarship scheme aims to decrease the High School dropout rate and also increase the level of college enrollment in India.
- The foundation wants to deepen the impact of School Educational programs so that the lives of the students can be more prosperous and worthy.
- The vice-chairman of Bharti Foundation stated that he wants to develop a great nation by decreasing the High School dropout rate in a press conference with the inauguration of the scholarship scheme.
- The Satya Bharti School program was first inaugurated in the year 2006 to help provide quality education across rural India.
- This scholarship is especially focused on girls so that girls can be empowered in rural villages.
The following awards will be provided to the candidates in this Satya Bharati Scholarship scheme:-
- The candidates will be provided financial assistance so that they can complete their Class 12th under the first offer.
- The candidates who have completed Class 12th will be offered financial assistance to complete their college education under the second offer.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Satya Bharti scholarship scheme:-
- He/ She must be studying in one of the institutions owned by the Bharti Foundation.
- The applicant must be studying in Class 12th if they want to cover the college benefits.
Also Read: Saksham Scholarship for Covid Families
Application Procedure Satya Bharti Scholarship Scheme
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for the scholarship scheme:-
- First, click on the link given here to go to the Satya Bharti web page of the Bharti Foundation
- The details regarding the Bharati scholarship and mentorship programs will open on your screen.
- You have to read the details carefully.
- Now, you have to click on the Apply Online button.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Fill up the application form.
- Upload the document successfully and apply for the scholarship.