SBI General Insurance Company Limited has created a new scholarship program that is especially available for students who are badly affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Today in this article we will be sharing with all of you the details of the SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship 2023. Given below we have shared the step-by-step procedure through which the residents will be easy will to apply online for the scholarship and take the various benefits available in this scholarship.
About SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship 2023
There are a lot of students who have suffered very badly due to the covid-19 situation going on around our country and are not able to continue their education due to the lack of financial funds. The students from class 9th to class 12th and graduation level will be able to get financial support in this scholarship program. Financial support will be available to the students who have lost their parents or earning family members during the coronavirus pandemic. Rupees 38,500 per annum will be provided to all of the beneficiaries.
Details Of SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship
|Name||SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||SBI General Insurance Company Limited|
|Beneficiaries||Covid-19 Affected Students|
|Official site||Click Here|
The last date to apply online for this scholarship will update soon
Other Scholarships for Covid Affected Students
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:-
- The scholarship is open to Indian nationals only.
- This scholarship is only available for students who have been through any of the below two crisis situation –
- Lost their parent(s)/earning family member since January 2020, OR
- Earning family members lost their jobs/employment during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Applicants must be studying in Class 9 to 12 and undergraduate (General and Professional) courses.
- Applicants should be currently enrolled and continuing their education.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not be more than INR 6,00,000 (6 Lakh) from all sources.
- Children of employees of SBI General and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
Benefits Of SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship
The scholars selected for this scholarship will receive the following benefits –
- For Class 9 to 12 students – INR 29,500 per annum
- For Graduation students – INR 38,500 per annum
Guidelines For SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship
The applicant must follow the following guidelines to apply for this scheme:-
- The scholarship amount also includes a computer/tablet/mobile allowance to every scholar with an upper limit of INR 8,500 per beneficiary.
- The scholarship fund can utilize only for academic purposes which include tuition fees, hostel fees, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
The applicant must submit the following documents while applying for this scheme:-
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Marksheet of previous educational qualification
- Current academic year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Proof of crisis (death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss)
- Reference from a person who knows the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant or parents (canceled cheque/passbook copy)
SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Application Procedure
To apply for this scheme you will have to follow the simple application procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of Buddy4Study by clicking on the link given here
- The guidelines related to the scholarships will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to click on the apply online button given on the homepage.
- You need to log in using your social media platform or your Google account.
- Fill up the application form with all of the details and successfully submit all of your documents.
- Apply for the scholarship by accepting the terms and conditions.
- Go to the official website of the scholarship scheme.
- The homepage of the website will be displayed.
- Now from the homepage, go to the SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Now click on the view result option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Now click on the submit option.
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Contact Number: 91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 266) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
- Email ID: email@example.com
Points to Remember
- The applicant must check eligibility before applying for the scholarship program.
- Applicants are requested to apply before the last date to avoid any miss happening.
- He or she must keep all the documents ready before applying.
- Applicants must have a valid and active mobile number and email ID that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- Applicants are requested not to use mobile phones for scholarship form submission.
- Check the application form carefully before final submission.
The selection of the beneficiaries will be done on the basis of their academic married and financial background. A telephonic interview for the shortlisted candidates will also be done by the authorities and the document verification round.
The candidates will be able to renew their scholarship for the next year by following all of the rules and regulations of the scholarship and also having a perfect score in their previous year’s examination.
The scholarship will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries annually after the verification of their academic grades.
You have to submit your application before the last date of 31st October 2021 in order to be eligible for this scholarship.
If the candidates failed to follow the rules and regulations of the scholarship then he or she will not be eligible to get the scholarship.