Scheme for Young Scientists and Technologists SYST 2022 is an initiative of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. This scheme is beneficial for young scientists and technologists. Interested people may read this article carefully to get detailed information. In this article, we have sanctioned all the important details which are required to submit an online form. Along with the detailed procedure to submit an application, you will get eligibility details, significant dates, direct application links,s and much more.
Scheme for Young Scientists and Technologists SYST
Application forms are invited for the Scheme for Young Scientists and Technologists from young scientists and technologists. Contenders have to submit their proposals which include Innovative S&T ideas. With this scheme, the aim of the Department of Science and Technology is to deliver science and technology (S&T) led solutions for identified socio-economic challenges. Under this scheme proposals are accepted on the following themes:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Agricultural Tools and Agriculture Produce
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and IoT for Societal Application in
- Rural Development
- Disaster Management
- Cost Effective Health and Hygiene Aids
- Effective Indigenous Methods of Disease Identifications and Monitoring
- Environment Sustainability & Renewable Energy
- Income Augmenting Agricultural Practices
- Natural Resource Based Livelihood Systems
- Nutritional Supplements and Value-added Food Products for Human and Animals
- Plant Based Health Products, Scientific Validation and Upscaling of Traditional Knowledge Systems
Highlights Of Scheme for Young Scientists and Technologists
- Name of the scheme: Scheme for Young Scientists and Technologists SYST
- Launched by: Department of Science and Technology
- Ministry: Ministry of Science and Technology
- Launched for: young scientists and technologists
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: dst.gov.in
Objective of SYST
The main objective of the Department of Science and Technology behind starting Scheme for Young Scientists and Technologists SYST is to
- Offer opportunities to young scientists & technologists for chasing innovative research ideas.
- Offer opportunities for interface and exchange of ideas with scientific community
- Involve young scientists in the S & T development process.
Applicants have to submit the application form in the prescribed format before the updated dates.
- Applicant who holds Master’s degree in any S&T stream can apply
- Preference will be given to the Ph.D. degree holders
- Age of the seeker should not more than 35 years
- Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for Women/ Differently-abled (Divyangjan) /SC/ST/OBC/EWS appliers
- Should submit only one proposal
- Not submit same proposal again which has been already submitted by you previously
- Selected project will not be transferred to any other Scientist/ Researcher
- Basic research proposal will not be entitled
- Incomplete applications will be rejected
Scheme for Young Scientists and Technologists 2022 Application Procedure
- To apply candidates, need to rush to the official portal of Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology
- From home page of the portal look for “Scheme for Young Scientists and Technologists (SYST) 2021” under what’s new section
- A new page will open with pdf link, select the link or click here
- Read the information and choose the apply link available in the PDF or click here
- Select “new PI Registration” link and form will appear
- Fill the details in the application form like login ID, name, date of birth, department, designation and more
- Complete the registration and choose apply link given in front of Scheme for Young Scientists and Technologists (SYST)
- Submit the complete application form and must take print of the form
- Must sent the hard copy of the proposal in the prescribed format through post to the address given below
- Rush to the official portal of Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology
- From home page of the portal look for Feedback option.
- A new page will open with an applciation form.
- Enter the feedback in the application form.
- Now click on the submit option.
- Dr. Rashmi Sharma,
- Scientist‘F’ Science for Equity,
- Empowerment & Development (SEED) Division,
- Department of Science & Technology, Technology Bhavan,
- New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110016;
- Phone: +91-11-26590541;
- E-mail: email@example.com
If you have any queries related to the scheme you may contact
- Phone: 0522-2297829; 8081700850; 9453210901