A new management system is created by the UGC Organisation in order to help the students to register themself at the official website and manage the details related to the payments and the benefits that they are liable for if they are selected for any type of Scholarship and Fellowship Management Portal presented by the UGC authorities. You can check out the details related to the scholarship and Fellowship punishment portal from the article provided below and we will also share with you all these step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to do the registration. You can then log in from the procedure mentioned below.
About Scholarship and Fellowship Management Portal
The University Grants Commission is responsible for providing different types of scholarship opportunities to the people who are continuing their Fellowship through the method of direct benefit transfer and these types of scholarships definitely help the fellowship applicants to get proper opportunities related to the future. Scholarship and Fellowship Management Portal are often provided to people on the basis of the eligibility criteria and these fellowships will also help you to get proper information related to your future career opportunities so that you can get help in order to establish your career in big organizations. There are a lot of new features available at the official portal presented by the UGC government.
Also Read: Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship
Benefits Of Scholarship and Fellowship Management Portal
There are a lot of benefits that will be available through the official management portal created by the Scholarship and Fellowship Management Portal presented by the Indian government. The students will be able to link their details to the official platform and they will be able to check their progress by visiting the official platform and login in by entering the details related to the credentials. They will be also the confirmation of the monthly payment which is made to the scholar and there will be a payment tracking module presented on the official websites through which the fellowship applicants will be able to track the payment which is due. There will be less paperwork and the students will also be able to file complaints related to the payment or any other type of complaint.
The following features are available on the official website created for the management of the scholarship and fellowship program presented by the organization of UGC:-
- User-Initiated Linking
- Monthly Payment Confirmation
- Tracking and Grievance
- Onboarding of Academic Users
The following schemes are available at the official management portal created by the UGC government for the help of the students:-
- Dr. S Radhakrishnan Postdoctoral Fellowship in Humanities & Social Science
- National Fellowship for students of Other Backward Classes (OBC)
- Kothari Fellowship
- NET-JRF Fellowship
- Indira Gandhi Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship-Minority
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC
- Ishan Uday-Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region
- Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship for Research in Social Sciences
- Emeritus Fellowship
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship to Women Candidates
- PG Scholarship for University Rank holders
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship for SC & ST
- PG Scholarship for Professional courses for SC/ST
- BSR Fellowships in Sciences
- UGC-BSR Faculty Fellowship Scheme
- PG Scholarship for M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharma to GATE/GPAT qualified candidates
Also Read: PGIMER Fellowship
Scholarship and Fellowship Management Portal Registration Process
To register yourself at the official website you will have to follow the simple procedure given below and you will be eligible for the benefits:-
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You will have to click on the option called Registration and a new page will open on your screen.
- You will have to enter the details related to the important information related to yourself.
- Enter all of the details related to yourself and successfully upload all of the documents proving your point.
- Enter the verification code and successfully fill out the application form in order to register yourself as the official management portal.
If you want to log in to the official website and you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to enter your email id and password.
- Enter the verification code and click on login to successfully log in.