Again a new initiative has been taken by Samasta Microfinance Limited to provide financial support to the deserving girls of India. Under this scheme, this scholarship will be given to the girl’s students who are studying in class 08th to Graduation. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to Shiksha Ki Udaan Scholarship For Girls such as the objective, eligibility criteria, important documents, selection procedure, and benefits & features. Also, we will share with you all the step-by-step application procedures to apply under the same scheme
Shiksha Ki Udaan Scholarship For Girls
Samasta Microfinance Limited has started a new initiative to support the meritorious and deserving girl students from the state of Bihar and Orissa. The main aim of launching the Shiksha Ki Udaan Scholarship For Girls is to provide financial assistance so that the girl students will be able to pursue their higher education. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 5,000 will be provided to the girl after completing their class 11th for further education. All the interested applicants who want to apply will have to visit the official website of Samasta Microfinance Limited
Details Of Shiksha Ki Udaan Scholarship For Girls
|Name of the scheme||Shiksha Ki Udaan Scholarship For Girls|
|Launched by||Samasta Microfinance Limited|
|Objective||To promote higher education among girls students|
|Benefits||Financial assistance will be provided to the girls|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 5,000|
|Last date to Apply||31st January|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Shiksha ki Udaan|
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is 31st January 2023.
Objective Of Scholarship
As we all know there are many girls students who due to weak financial conditions are not able to pursue higher education. And this leads to the dropout rates of the girl student. By keeping this in mind Samasta Microfinance Limited has launched Shiksha Ki Udaan Scholarship For Girls. Under this scheme, the girl student from Bihar and Orissa State will be able to pursue higher education after class 11th. The main objective of this scheme is to promote higher education among the girls of the state so that they would be able to continue the education without thinking about any financial hurdle
Selection Procedure Of Scholarship
The following selection procedure is required to avail of the benefit of this scholarship.
- The selection of the student will be based on the academic merit and financial condition of the student
- After the shortlisting of the candidates, the selected candidate will go through a telephonic interview.
- The final list will be made on the basis of this interview
The candidates who will get the selection under the Shiksha Ki Udaan Scholarship will be rewarded with Rs. 5,000 for their further education. It is the financial aid that will be given to the deserving female students of economically weaker sections of society. The main aim of giving this financial assistance is to reduce the dropout rates of the girl students
Also Read: Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
Benefits & Features Of Shiksha Ki Udaan Scholarship
- A new scholarship has been launched by Samasta Microfinance Limited for girls students.
- The name of this scholarship is Shiksha Ki Udaan Scholarship For Girls
- This scholarship is only available for meritorious and deserving girls students who are good at their studies
- This scholarship will only be given to the girls who are from Bihar and Orissa
- Girls belonging to the economically weaker section of society are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the girls student who are studying in class 08th to Graduation Level will be provided with the financial assistance of Rs. 5,000
- With the help of this financial assistance, the girls will be able to continue their further studies.
- Shiksha Ki Udaan Scholarship will stop the dropout ratio of the girls student
- The girl students of Bihar and Orissa States will be able to stand on their own feet
- These girls will be able to pursue higher education without thinking about any financial hurdles.
- This scholarship will help in improving the thinking of society for the girls
- The preference will be given to the girls who are currently facing the financial problem
- Around Rs. 5,000 will be provided to the girl students for further studies.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to avail of the benefit under this scholarship.
- An applicant must be a resident of India.
- An applicant must be a girl student
- She must be pursuing class 08th to Graduation Level
- She must have scored at least 60% of marks in their class 10th board examination
- The annual family income should not exceed more than Rs. 3 lakh from all the sources
- Applicants who are currently Samasta Microfinance customer are also eligible to apply
- The preference will be given to the candidates who are facing financial problem
Also Check: Jyoti Kalash Scholarship
The applicant must have the following documents to avail of the benefits under this scholarship.
- Aadhar card
- Class 10th marksheet
- Current year fee receipt
- Bonafide certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photograph
Application Procedures Under Shiksha Ki Udaan Scholarship
All the interested girl’s students who want to apply under this scholarship will have to follow the procedure given below
- First visit the Shiksha Ki Udaan Website of Samasta Microfinance Limited
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the option of Register For Shiksha Ki Udaan Scholarship
- The registration form will appear in front of you
- Enter all the details in the application form
- After entering the details attach all your important documents.
- Now click on Submit option
- Through this you can easily apply under Shiksha Ki Udaan Scholarship For Girls