If you have taken admitted to SRM University recently then you are eligible to get the SRM University Sonipat scholarship 2023 and you can apply for this scholarship program if you have successfully taken admitted in your particular course. The candidates can check out the details related to this scholarship program at the official website of the organization by taking into account the eligibility criteria and also the selection procedure. You can check out the details related to the SRM University Sonepat Scholarship 2023 from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures to apply online.
About SRM University Sonepat Scholarship 2023
SRM University situated in Sonipat will provide various scholarship schemes to the students so that they can support their education and these scholarships are especially available to support meritorious candidates who are studying at SRM University. The students can apply for this scholarship program starting today and the students will be able to get proper benefits so that they will not have to pay their university tuition fees. The scholarship will be applied during the duration of the program that the students are undertaking at this university. All scholarships available by the organization will be available on a First come First serve basis. You can check out the specifications related to this scholarship at the official website of the organization.
Also Read: Rishihood University Jal Fellowship
- Admission Deadline – Update Soon
Benefits Of SRM University Sonepat Scholarship
The scholarships will be given under different categories. For each category, the students stand a chance to get a scholarship of up to 100% fee waiver depending on their academic performance or crisis situation. Different categories of scholarships include –
- COVID Scholarship – Up to 50% on tuition fee
- Chancellor’s Scholarship – Up to 100% on tuition fee
- Scholarship Based on JEE – Up to 100% on tuition fee
- Scholarship Based on SAT – Up to 100% on tuition fee
- Haryana Domicile Scholarship – Up to 100% on tuition fee
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- For UG courses – Have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent in relevant stream from a recognized board with an aggregate of at least 50% marks
- For PG courses – Have passed B.E./B.Tech with 50% marks in aggregate
- Qualify for entrance examinations like SRMHCAT, JEE Main, SRMJEE, CLAT, etc. (if applicable)
The following documents are required to apply for these scholarships:-
- 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate
- Haryana Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Fees Receipt
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- Photo ID
- Mark sheet of UG, Consolidated, Provisional (For PG Students)
- Four Passport Size Photograph
- ID Card Application Form Filled-In
- Affidavit by the Students and Parents about Anti-Ragging
- Undertaking by a student and parents
- Medical Certificate – By PRIMER Hospital at SRM University, Delhi-NCR, Sonepat
All of the students who have taken admitted to SRM University can apply for the various types of scholarship schemes presented by the organization and in order to apply for these scholarships, you will have to check out the official notification published by the organization on their official website. The students will be selected by the organization on a merit basis. The students who have been affected by covid 19 will be provided with the benefit of all of this scholarship regardless of their academic excellence. You can fill out the application form available on the official website of the organization and then your application will be scrutinized by the organization.
Also Read: National Scholarship Exam NSE
SRM University Sonepat Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for the scholarship program:-
- The applicant will have to first visit the SRM University website
- Then you will have to click on the apply online button.
- You have to register yourself at the official website with a valid email ID and password.
- Once registered, fill up the application form with valid details.
- Select the course to pursue from SRM Sonepat.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1,100 via e-payment or DD in favor of SRMERI payable at New Delhi, to the below-given address:-
- DIRECTOR (ADMISSIONS & OUTREACH)
- SRM UNIVERSITY, DELHI-NCR, SONEPAT (HARYANA)
- Plot No. 39, RAJIV GANDHI EDUCATION CITY P.S.RAI (POST OFFICE)
- SONEPAT-131029, (HARYANA)
- Submit the application. If the candidates receive an offer of admission at SRM University, he/she will be automatically considered for the scholarships available.
- SRM University Delhi-NCR, Sonepat, Haryana
- 39, Rajiv Gandhi Education City,
- Delhi-NCR, Sonepat, Haryana-131029 (India)
- Admission Helpline: +91-8816033301/02/03/04/05/06/9729995391, 8816033306 (Whatsapp)
- Toll-Free Numbers – 9541779883/18001801216
- Phone: 0130-2203700/01/03/06/23/47
- Email (For Admission inquiries only): firstname.lastname@example.org