Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India invites online application forms from the students, community workers/self-help groups, and municipal/ sanitation workers for the Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship. If you are interested to become a fellow under this program then you should know about the program in detail. Detailed information about the fellowship program is available in the further section of this article. This Fellowship-related all the details including eligibility criteria, selection criteria, apply process, important dates, and any other relevant information is sanctioned below.
Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship 2022
Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship is specially designed by the Office of Principal Scientific Advisor to the Government of India to engage in tackling the enormous challenge of waste management scientifically and sustainability. This Fellowship is going to provide empowerment opportunities to the young innovators who are engaged in community work of waste management, awareness campaigning, waste survey/ studies, etc. as Swachhta Saarthi and implement actions to reduce waste. Interested applicants may submit the application online mode. Online application is available till 4 April on the official portal.
Highlights Of Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship
- Name of the scheme: Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship
- Launched by: Office of Principal Scientific Advisor to the Government of India
- Launched for: young innovators
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: wastetowealth.gov.in
Objective Of Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship
The motive of the government behind starting this fellowship program is to encourage young innovators and implement necessary actions to reduce waste for a greener planet.
Benefits Of Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship
|Category A||Applicants who get selected as a fellow under this category will get rupees 500 per month for a period of 1 year subjected to continue monthly participation and reporting|
|Category B||Applicants who get selected under this category as a fellow will get rupees 1000 per month for a period of 1 year subject to continue monthly participation and reporting|
|Category c||Applicants who get selected under this category will get rupees 2000 per month for a period of 1 year subject to continue monthly participation and reporting|
|The best-performing candidate under each category will be recognized as the swachhta Saarthi of the month.|
|Category A||Under this category, students who are studying from class 9th to 12th can apply|
|Category B||Under this category students who are studying in under graduation post-graduation or research degree program at university college or institution can apply|
|Category c||Under this category citizens working in the community self-help groups municipal or sanitation workers working beyond the specification of their job requirements/ description can apply|
- Applicants have to submit photo ID proof in .pdf or .png or JPG or .jpeg format. No other document is required to attach for category A and B.
- Applicants applying for category C have to submit proof of engagement as well along with the photo ID proof.
Selection of the candidates will be made by the selection committee on the basis of the following selection criteria:
- Relevant work done by the candidate already
- Implementation of innovative solution in their activities
- Practicality for replication of the activities
- Engagement of the community
- Proposed action plan for future
- Expected outcome and impact of the proposed plan
- The last date of submission of the application form is 4 May 2022 till 11:49 p.m.
- Result will announce by the authorities on 4 June 2022 by 2:00 p.m.
Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship 2022 Application Procedure
- To apply for the fellowship program, you have to go to the official website of office of the principal
- scientific advisor to the Government of India
- From home page of the portal, you have to go to the “what we do?” option
- Look for the Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship option from drop down list and hit on it
- A new page will open from where you have to select apply now option
- A new page will open with the information read it carefully or read this article
- Now again select apply now option from the page and further you have to select the category under which you have to apply
- After choosing the category application form will open on the screen
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the mandatory documents
- Review the application form very carefully and submit the application by hit submit application option