स्वर्ण जयंती अनुशिक्षण योजना 2023 is an initiative of the Government of Himachal Pradesh. This scheme is specially designed for the students belonging to financially weaker families of Himachal Pradesh. Here in this article, you will get Swarna Jayanti Anushikshan Yojana 2023 related to all the details like the application process, selection process, documents required, eligibility criteria, and other details. Students can accumulate all the details related to the scheme from this article before applying for the scheme to grab the benefits.
Swarna Jayanti Anushikshan Yojana 2023
स्वर्ण जयंती अनुशिक्षण योजना was announced by Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur in his budget speech on 5 September 2021. He clears that this scheme is especially for the financially weaker family children who are studying in 9th to 12th standard. The government has announced a budget of Rs 5 crore for Swarna Jayanti Anushikshan Yojana. Selection of the students will be made on the basis of the test. Selected 10% of students will get free coaching for NEET and JEE examination preparation. Students may apply for the scheme by following a few easy steps as described further in this article under the head “Application Procedure”.
Highlights Of Swarna Jayanti Anushikshan Yojana
- Name of the scheme: Swarna Jayanti Anushikshan Yojana
- Launched by: Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur
- Department: Director Higher Education Department
- Launched for: Students
- Launched on: 5 September, 2021
- Benefits: free coaching
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: https://himachal.nic.in/en-IN/
Swarna Jayanti Anushikshan Yojana Launched
Himachal Pradesh government has launched स्वर्ण जयंती अनुशिक्षण योजना on 15th September 2021 under which free coaching assistance will be provided to the government school students studying in between class 9th to 12th. This coaching assistance will be given to students preparing for JEE NEET exams. In this scheme, higher-level Math and Science coaching will be provided to the students to help them in studying for their further education. Online coaching assistance will be provided to the students under this scheme and the study material will be available on the Har Ghar Pathshala portal of the government. Detailed guidelines related to the Yojana has been released by the Director of Higher Education Department under this scheme.
Objective Of Swarna Jayanti Anushikshan Yojana
The main purpose of this scheme of the Government of Himachal Pradesh is to support the financially weaker background students to move ahead and pursue their academics in the field of medical and engineering. Under this scheme, all those children who belong to financially weaker families will get free coaching for the preparation for the NEET and JEE examinations.
Features of Swarna Jayanti Anushikshan Yojana
- The scheme was launch on the occasion of Teachers’ Day 5th September 2021.
- The implementation of the scheme will occur by the Director Higher Education Department
- Implementation of the scheme will be in 2 phases.
- Scheme guidelines will issues by Dr. Amarjeet Sharma.
- स्वर्ण जयंती अनुशिक्षण योजना is advantageous for 2 Lakh students
- The coaching class will be only on Saturday and Sunday.
- The State Resource Group of the education department will prepare videos for coaching.
- Coaching will be given through Har Ghar Pathshala, a platform prepare by the Education Department.
Benefits Of स्वर्ण जयंती अनुशिक्षण योजना
- Beneficiaries will get coaching for preparation of NEET and JEE examinations.
- Coaching provided under this scheme is completely free, parents of the beneficiary need not to pay any fee
- The applicant must be a resident of Himachal Pradesh
- Applicant should be a student of class 9th to 12th who is studying in a government school of the state
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Proof Of Age
- Mark Sheet
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
Swarna Jayanti Anushikshan Yojana 2023 Application Procedure
As the scheme has been recently announces by the state government of Himachal Pradesh, so there is no update releases about the application forms. The application form filling process could be online or offline. Steps which commonly includs in the application form filling is mention further:
- Open the official website of the Swarna Jayanti Anushikshan Yojana
- From the home page of the portal look for the apply online link/ application form download link
- Click on it and the application form will open on the screen. Download and print the form if the procedure is through offline mode
- Start filling the details in the application with asked information
- Upload/ attach the documents with the application
- Review the information very carefully and submit the application before the last date.