Good news for the young professionals, Twitter has invited applicants for the Twitter EMEA Public Policy Fellowship 2022. Interested applicants should desire to work with Twitter as a fellow for the location Europe, Middle East, and Africa can submit their applications. The application form filling process is through online mode which is available on the official portal of Twitter. Before submitting the application candidates have to check the eligibility criteria and other relevant information about the program. To check the information you have to read the section of this article very carefully or go to the official website to check the official notification. For you will get eligibility criteria, documents to submit, apply process, and other relevant information.
Twitter EMEA Public Policy Fellowship 2022
Twitter EMEA Public Policy Fellowship has been started by Twitter for young professionals. All the candidates who wish to pursue their policy careers on Twitter can grab this opportunity. This fellowship program is for 9 months. This program will help the candidates to learn about help with and influence twitters approach to public policy challenges and opportunities across the world. Applicants will get the opportunity to work with one of the three pillars of the Twitter team. The main three pillars are @policy fellow, @gov fellow, and @Twitterforgood fellow.
Highlights Of Twitter EMEA Public Policy Fellowship
- Name of the scheme: Twitter EMEA Public Policy Fellowship
- Launched by: Twitter
- Launched for: young professionals
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: career.twitter.com
- Online application form filling: 7 to 16 February
- Interview for the selection will held from 21st February 27 March
- Fellowship will start from 25th April
- Last date of fellowship 22nd December
Benefits Of Twitter Public Policy Fellowship
Young professionals who get selected to work with Twitter will get direct experience by supporting substance projects. Fellows will get programming mentorship and education designed to drive their professional development.
- Applicant must be a graduate student in the year 2021 or 2022
- Applicant must be able to work full time in a globally distributed virtual network
- The Applicant must have the written and verbal skills of English language
- Applicant must have proven analytical, writing, research and communication skills
- Applicant must have general knowledge and interest in policy politics and regulation important to the Twitter and the tech sector
- Applicant resume must include one or two paragraph describing their interest in the fellowship program and pillar preference in rank order (@Policy, @Gov, @TwitterForGood).
- Selection of the applicant will be made on the basis of application submitted by candidate.
- Selected applicants will call for the interview round for final selection
Application Procedure Twitter EMEA Public Policy Fellowship 2022
- To apply for the Twitter public policy fellowship program young professionals, have to visit the official website
- From the open page you have to search for the public policy fellowship
- Select the appropriate link or click here directly
- A new page will open from where you have to read each and every detail and then choose apply now option
- You have to provide your personal details in the application form including name email id phone number and country
- Upload your resume in .pdf format
- Submit your application by hit submit application button