UCO Unified Cyber Olympiad competitive exam for the students is based on computer education and IT-related questions. Computers have become very important nowadays because they are very accurate, fast and can accomplish many tasks easily. Each and every person is fully dependent on digital devices. Schools were providing computer classes for students so they could enhance their skills in solving software-related problems easily. So, the Unified Cyber Olympiad is mainly conducted for the students from class 1st to 10th. It will help them to strengthen the students’ mental ability, logical reasoning, and computer knowledge. And most importantly, the students will learn about cyber and management crises which are very helpful. In this article, we will discuss the UCO, its benefit, eligibility criteria, objective, last date to apply, application procedure, and much more.
Unified Cyber Olympiad 2022
Unified Cyber Olympiad is mainly conducted by the Unified Council for the students from class 1st to 10th. It is a competitive exam that is based on computer education and IT-related questions. The experience in these fields will help students to solve their problems which are mainly related to managing the crisis, software, decision making, and lack of judgment. The Unified Cyber Olympiad will focus on the strengthening of the students. Students who participate under the Olympiad must be from class 1st to 10th and the school will be affiliated with any recognized Educational Board like CBSE, ICSE, or any other state board. The exam will be divided into two parts: UCO Online and the Offline exam. Registration fees for online and offline exams which students have to pay respectively. Admit cards will be available for students on the official website of the unified council and the card is compulsory during the examination. So, don’t forget to take your admit card with you to the examination hall.
Key Highlights of Unified Cyber Olympiad
|Conducted by||Unified Council|
|Name of examination||Unified Cyber Olympiad|
|Objective||The Olympiad focuses on strengthening student’s mental ability & computer knowledge|
|Exam date||Announced soon|
|Mode of reference||Online|
|Mode of examination||OMR or Computer Based Test|
|UCO syllabus||Based on the school curriculum|
Objectives of Unified Cyber Olympiad
The unified Cyber Olympiad is conducted by a Unified council for the students from class 1st to 10th. The main focus of the Olympiad is to strengthen students’ mental ability, logical reasoning, and computer knowledge. Students with basic computer skills can enhance their skills in solving software-related problems easily. And most importantly students will learn about cyber and management crises which are very helpful.
Benefits and Awards Under Unified Cyber Olympiad
Under the Unified Cyber Olympiad the awards are distributed to the National top scorers, State top scorers, and city top scorers.
- The top three rank holders under the unified council will receive a tablet PC, a Memento and a medal.
- The unified council awards a cash prize of INR 1000 each for students between rank 4 to 10.
- Unified council with a v a cash prize of INR 500 each for students with rank between 11 to 25.
The Eligibility Criteria for the scheme is given below-
- The student must be from class 1st to 10th.
- The student should belong to a school that will be affiliated with a recognized education board in India like CBSE, ICSE or any other state board.
The application date will be announced soon.
The medium of the test will be English and there will be a different question paper for each class. All the questions are of the objective type with no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Mental Ability- 15marks
- Reasoning -15 marks
- Computer -15 marks
- English -5 marks
Syllabus for Unified Cyber Olympiad
UCO question papers are more class specific than syllabus specific. The syllabus will be the same as the school syllabus.
Application Procedure for Unified Cyber Olympiad 2022
For the registration under the scheme, students can apply through their school or individually from the official website School of the string must be registered with the unified council to fill out the application form.
UCO Registration Through School
Students can apply for the UCO exam through their respective schools. School authorities will be responsible for student registration.
- All the students have to provide the registration detail and be free to their respective coordinators only.
- The school coordinator must download the cyber exam application form from the link provided on the official website of the UCO.
- The school coordinator should frame the participating student’s list and transfer the application fee to the company’s address.
- Students have to give the UCO exam in their respective schools only.
UCO Registration as an Individual
- The students first visit the official website of the unified council.
- The homepage will appear on your screen where you have to click on the Register here for UCO.
- Under the registration page you have to fill in your details and required information such as-
- School name
- The School code
- School address and pin code
- Principal name
- Name of teacher in charge
- School email ID
- Payment transfer details
- Students Name
- Class and section
- Email id and much more
- After filling all the details click on the submit button for final submission of the application form.
Registration Fee for UCO
Each candidate of the UCO Olympiad has to pay the registration fees to the Unified Council to appear for the examination. Students have to pay from school INR 150 and INR 15 (for students’ performance reports).
Inter students who are getting registered online have to pay INR 352.
Unified Cyber Olympiad 2022 Admit Card
Unified Council Cyber Olympiad admit cards will be available for students on the official website of the Unified Council. Students have to keep a UCO admit card during the exam, and the date for the exam will be the same as mentioned in the UCO admit card. Unified Cyber Olympiad is a great opportunity for a student to showcase his/her computer skills to the world.