If you are going to study in the University of Waikato Scholarship 2023 then you will be eligible for the prestigious scholarship which is presented by the concerned authorities of the university for the students who will be coming from India. The applicant will have to follow the eligibility criteria mentioned by the University but they will be provided good opportunities related to the financial and monetary funds which will help them to continue their education abroad. You can check out the details related to the eligibility criteria from the article provided below and we will also share all the application procedures.
About University of Waikato Scholarship 2023
The University of Waikato Scholarship has launched a new excellence scholarship that will be providing 500000 New Zealand dollars to Indian students. The Indian students will be provided with these opportunities so that they can continue their education in India and they will be eligible to apply for the scholarship opportunity by visiting the official website of this scholarship opportunity and filling out the application form available there. You can follow the eligibility criteria to successfully apply for the scholarship opportunity and you can be a part of this prestigious organization to get the financial funds to continue your education and get a chance to build a very respectable career in your country.
Also Read: National Overseas Scholarship
The selection for the scholarship is done based on a few conditions mentioned as follows:-
- Based on academic performance.
- Based on the caliber to globally represent the University of Waikato.
Benefits Of University of Waikato Scholarship
The following benefits will be available to the people who are applying for this prestigious scholarship scheme:-
- The value of this scholarship scheme by the University of Waikato is up to NZD$ 15,000. The number of scholarships to be awarded will be based on the discretion of the University of Waikato.
- The other factors on which the scholarship disbursement will depend are as follows.
- Availability of funds
- Intended programme of study
- Duration of the programme
- Number of credits enrolled
- Grade Point Average (GPA) equivalency
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to successfully apply for this prestigious scholarship opportunity:-
- The candidate must be a citizen or permanent resident of India.
- The candidate must enroll in the face-to-face program from the University of Waikato.
- The candidate must apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate programme as a new international student at the University of Waikato.
- The candidate must have received a conditional or unconditional placement offer from the University of Waikato.
- The candidate must have scored a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) equivalency of B+ grade in the entrance test of the respected course for which he/she is applying in the University.
- The candidate should not be already enrolled with the University of Waikato.
- The candidate should not be taking admission in the university via a sponsored body.
- The candidate should not be taking admission in the university through an exchange programme or a guaranteed credit arrangement.
Also Read: SERB Overseas Postdoctoral Fellowship
University of Waikato Scholarship 2023 Application Process
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for the scholarship:-
- You will first have to visit the University of Waikato website of the scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Search for the Scholarship tab on the home page and click on it.
- Once the scholarship page opens, go to the international students’ option.
- Apply for the preferred scholarship by providing all the requisite details and documents.
- Save and submit the scholarship form and wait for the University’s application approval.