The students who have taken admitted to the University of tomorrow situated in Dehradun will be eligible to apply for project Shakti which is a very prestigious initiative created by the organization to uplift the women in society. This project was created keeping in mind the acceleration of general equality in Dehradun and also many other parts of the Uttarakhand State. Project Shakti was launched in the year 2020 in order to create a proper premise for the women of the Uttarakhand state and since then it has been providing a lot of benefits to empower each and that exist today. The students can apply for the UPES Dehradun Shakti Scholarship 2023 by visiting the official website and getting information about the admission form.
About UPES Dehradun Shakti Scholarship 2023
Project Shakti is an initiative by the organization of the University of Tomorrow in order to help women to excel and to get empowerment. This is the best form of empowerment that can be provided to anyone. The organization will be impacting women positively through the development of the scholarship which will provide a 30% tuition fee waiver to female students. The scholarship will be helping the students to get higher education. The program will implement in order to help the women seeking admission in the academic year 2023. This is the next step towards the development of a powerful space for the women of India who are otherwise not able to get opportunities due to various reasons.
Also Read: Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
Benefits Of UPES Dehradun Shakti Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this prestigious scholarship:-
- Female students from Uttarakhand and across India can pursue higher education at UPES in various fields- engineering, computer science, law, health science, media, business, design, and liberal studies.
- UPES has offered the ‘Shakti’ scholarship to over 6000 female students across India including Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Haryana, Maharashtra, and Jharkhand.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The applicant must be a student in the UPES university
- The applicant must be a woman
- The applicant must have scored more than 60% marks in order to be among the beneficiaries of the scholarship.
Also Read: Post Matric Scholarship for ST Student
Application Process Under Scholarship 2023
You must follow the following application procedure in order to successfully apply for the scholarship:-
- The home page will open on your screen
- The details related to Project Shakti will open on your screen
- You have to click on the apply now button and a new page will open on your screen
- You have to fill out the registration form accordingly
- Upload all of the documents and successfully apply for the scholarship.
UPES Dehradun Shakti Scholarship FAQs
You can visit the official website after taking admitted to the organization and apply for this scholarship.
The applicant must have taken admitted to the organization and must have scored more than 60% marks in order to apply for the scholarship.
The applicant will be provided with the opportunity of getting a 30% tuition fee waiver through the development of this scholarship.
The applicant must have their admission proof and other information in order to successfully apply for the UPES Dehradun Shakti scholarship 2023.
The applicant must have taken admitted to the organization and then they are eligible to apply for the scholarship all around the year accordingly.