The Coca-Cola Scholars Program is a merit-based scholarship program sponsored by Coca-Cola granted to high school students who have completed their senior year. Furthermore, the scholarship is based on leadership and service. They’ve also committed to having a significant impact on their communities and institutions. The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation is also dedicated to helping as many students as possible. Despite this, they can only do so much. Read below to check the detailed information related to Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023 like Objectives, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Procedures, and much more.
About Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023
A scholarship is a monetary award given to students to help them continue their education. It’s more equivalent to student financial aid. Students are honored for their ability to lead and serve and their dedication to making a positive difference in their schools and communities. With the 33rd class in 2021, the Foundation will have awarded more than $75 million in educational support to over 6,450 Coca-Cola Scholarships. Each year, 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are chosen to receive a $20,000 stipend.
Also Read: JNU Scholarship
Objectives of Coca-Cola Scholarship
While the majority of Scholarships create to represent the goals and objectives of the award’s sponsors, some are merely to help students with their immediate needs. The program’s goal is to help researchers and students achieve their academic goals.
The applicants applying for the scholarship must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The Candidate must be a current high school student who will graduate during the 2021-2022 academic school year from a school in the United States (or designated DoD schools).
- Students seeking high school graduation during the current academic year
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the U.S. Department of Education’s qualifying standards for Federal Financial Aid.
- A minimum overall B/3.0 GPA in the high school curriculum is required of applicants.
- The applicant who intends to obtain a degree at a recognized post-secondary school in the United States
Who is not Eligible to Apply for Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023
The Applicants that are not permitted to apply for the Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023 are as follows:
- Children or grandchildren of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, officers, subsidiaries employees, or owners are not eligible to apply
- Former Coca-Cola bottling company employees, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries’ offspring or grandchildren who are currently receiving retirement benefits are not eligible to apply
- Residents who are only staying for a short time
- Students from other countries are welcome except for students at DoD schools
- Graduates of high school are not eligible to apply
While filling up the application form for Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023, some important documents need by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023 are as follows
- Your school’s high school code can find on the College Board’s website.
- What was your parents’ approximate combined income last year before the taxes
- Detailed information about any community service hours you’ve completed while in high school.
- The number of AP, IB, and Honors classes available at your school.
- Your current class’s marks and rank
- Your grades will utilize to determine whether or not you are eligible for the scholarship throughout your stay
Also Read: FMA Foundation Scholarship
Steps to Apply for Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023
- First of all, fill up a Google Form and send it to the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation via the internet.
- Thankfully, no transcripts, essays, or other supplementary paperwork would require when applying for a scholarship.
- However, according to the organization, you should receive a copy of your transcript before completing the application. This is to ensure that you’re providing accurate and up-to-date details about yourself.
What is the value of the Coke Scholarship?
- Every year, 150 Coca-Cola Scholars selects to receive a $20,000 scholarship.
- On the other hand, the Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team –
- 50 Gold will get an award of $1,500.
- 50 Silver will get an award $1,250,
- 50 Bronze will get an award $1,000.
The Scholarship is only open to US citizens, US nationals, US permanent residents, Temporary Residents (under a legalization program), Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, and Humanitarian Parolees.
Academic excellence is the foundation of the Coca-Cola Scholars Program. When reviewing applicants, leadership, academics, and community involvement are all taken into account.