The students who enrolled in class 8th standard and cannot continue their secondary education will now receive a scholarship amount for their education from the education department of Uttar Pradesh. To get the scholarship, first students need to appear in the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Test and after the declaration of the result, they will need to apply for the scholarship. The NMMS scholarship exam was conducted on the 13th of November 2022. Now the students who appeared in the exam are now waiting for the result, and their wait is over, as according to the sources the result will be declared on 19th of April 2023. The Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result for the academic year 2023 is declared on their official website. So, the appearing students can check their names on the declared merit list on the basis of their district.
About Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result 2023
The Uttar Pradesh National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Result for 2023 is declared on the 19th of April 2023 on their official website. The students of class 8th standard who appear in the examination can check their names on the selection list. The Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result will contain their father’s name, Date of Birth, Rank, Marks, and Category. The selected students will need to do their registration under the National Scholarship Portal (NSP2) to avail of the scholarship amount. The selected students who don’t do registration under the portal will not be able to avail the benefits of the scholarship. The students who were enrolled in Kendriya vidyalaya,Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, and state government-run residential schools and private schools are not able to appear for the NMMS Scholarship. Students who studied in government schools/government-aided schools/local body and government-sponsored Schools including Madrasahs without residential facilities are eligible.
Also Read: NMMS Scholarship
Overview of Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result
|Launched By||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of Post||Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result|
|Objective||Students from 8th standard of government or government-aided schools|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students from 8th standard of government or government aided schools|
|Date of Result Declaration||19th of April 2023|
|Official Website||UP NMMS Result|
Objective of Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result
The main reason behind the implementation of the Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result is to provide a valuable amount of scholarship to the students who qualify for the NMMS exam and their registration under the National Scholarship Portal. The scholarship will motivate students to do their studies without any tension of school fees. The students will be self-dependent and don’t burden their families with the fees. The students will get approx 1000 rs every month for the duration of 1 year, which means Rs. 12,000 for a year. This will be a big amount for students who cannot afford their educational fees and book expenses. Now students can check their names on the merit list according to their district.
Students need to fulfill the following criteria for checking their results under the official site:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The students must be enrolled in class 8th standard from the government schools/government aided schools/local body and government-sponsored Schools including Madrasahs without residential facilities are eligible to apply for the NMMS.
- If any student is a part of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, state government-run residential schools and private schools cannot appear for the NMMS Scholarship.
- Students must score at least 55% or more marks in their previous class’s final examination.
- There will be a 5% relaxation in marks for students belonging to SC/ST and the disabled category.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family will not be more than Rs. 1,50,000\-.
- Students must attach a copy of family income, which the tehsildar should issue.
Also Check: NMMS Result
Steps to Check the NMMS Result 2023
- Applicants first need to visit the NMMS Result website of the NMMS for Uttar Pradesh Result.
- The homepage will appear on your screen, here you will see an option that says NMMS-2022.
- As you click on the option multiple links will appear, if you want to check the result for the academic year 2022.
- Then the district-wise options will be seen, you need to click on your preferred link.
- After that, the list will be downloaded on your device in pdf format.
- The list will contain the name of selected students.
- Check your name according to your roll number.
- If the list contains your roll number then you will be able to get the benefit of a scholarship.
Documents Required for National Scholarship Portal
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Scholarship Category
- Scholarship Scheme
- Caste Certificate for SC\ST\Disabled students
- Income proof of parents
- The selection of students will be made on the basis of marks scored in the Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Ability Test (SAT). For the General and OBC Category, 40% marks are required.
- For SC/ST/PH category 32% marks are required in both SAT & MAT papers.
If you have any query regarding the scholarship results then please send an email to the given site: email@example.com
Uttar Pradesh NMMS Result FAQs
The Uttar Pradesh National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Result for 2023 is declared on the 19th of April 2023 on their official website.
The selection of students will be done on the basis of marks scored in the Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Ability Test (SAT). For the General and OBC Categories 40% marks are required, for SC/ST/PH category 32% marks are required in both SAT & MAT papers.
Caste Certificate for SC\ST\Disabled students & Income proof of parents by tehsildar of that area.