Virchow Scholarship Program 2023 has been announced by the Virchow Foundation, a subsidiary of the Virchow Group. The program is a part of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative of the organization. Friends if you think you deserve the opportunity then must check out the information available in this article. Financial Assistance will be provided to the students under this scholarship program. Accumulate how to apply, who can apply, what is the last date, what are the benefits, how the students get selected, and more related information about the program from this page.
About Virchow Scholarship Program
This program is specially designed for the girl students of the country. This program is for all those who are studying in 11th standard or pursuing a degree or diploma from a recognized government college university or institute. Under the Virchow Scholarship Program students will get cash benefits directly in their bank account. Students can use the amount to meet the expenses to get their academic education. To get the opportunity you should submit an online application form via the buddy4studdy portal. Detailed instructions are available further, have a look.
Highlights Of Program
- Name of the scheme: Virchow Scholarship
- Launched by: Virchow Foundation
- Launched for: Girl Students
- Benefits: Cash Reward
- Mode of application: Online
- Official site: www.buddy4study.com
The last date to apply for the scholarship program will be updated soon
Benefits Of Virchow Scholarship Program
- For students studying in Class 11: INR 10,000 per year
- For students studying in Graduation/Diploma: INR 15,000 per year
Virchow Scholarship Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their academic merit and financial background which is followed by the Telephonic interview and document verification.
Candidates who fulfill the conditions mentioned below can apply for the scholarship:
- Should be a girl child
- Should be from Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicant Should be currently studying in Class 11 (any stream) or graduation/diploma (any stream)
- Should have Class 10 and 12 examinations passing a certificate with at least 70% marks.
- Annual income should not be more than 6 lakh rupees
- Should not be a child of employees of Virchow & Buddy4Study
- Marksheet of Class 10 or 12
- A government-issued identity proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Current year admission proof
- Fee Receipt
- Admission Letter
- Institution Identity Card
- Bonafide Certificate
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
Virchow Scholarship Program 2023 Application Procedure
- Students need to hurry to rush to the official website of the buddy4study portal
- Go to the “scholarship” option available in the menu bar of the home page and a further list will open
- Choose “all scholarships” option and a new page will open where you need to search Virchow Scholarship link
- Click the link and a new page will open with information or directly click here
- Choose the “apply now” option, a login window will open with 4 options
- Choose one of them either Facebook, Google, Mobile number, or Email id
- Log in to the portal by using the ID If not registered, then select the Register option
- Register yourself by filling the registration details manually or by Facebook/ Google account
- This will redirect you to the application form page, choose the ‘Start Application’ button
- Enter the required details like Name, Date of birth, Guardian Name, Contact number, Email id, Course details etc.
- Upload relevant documents, accept the ‘Terms and Conditions, and hit the ‘Preview’ button
- Check all the details and choose the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process
- Phone number: 011-430-92248 (Ext-272) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
- Email: Virchowscholarship@buddy4study.com
Points to Remember
Before applying for any scholarship program, the applicant must keep these points in mind.
- You must check the eligibility before applying for the scholarship.
- Do not wait for the last day to apply for the scholarship.
- Enter all your details as per your educational certificates.
- Affix your recently clicked photograph on the scholarship application form.
- You must have an active mobile number that will remain in the upcoming days.
- You must have a valid and active email id that will remain active in the upcoming.
- Prefer using a laptop or a desktop for the online submission of the scholarship programs.
- Avoid using mobile phones for Online submission of the scholarship application form.
- Check all the details carefully before the final submission
Yes. This scholarship is especially for girl students only.
No there is no preference will be given to any caste or from any location.
The scholarship amount will be given to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Selection will be made on the basis of academic merit and financial background which is followed by the Telephonic interview and document verification.
You may email or call the authorities at Virchowscholarship@buddy4study.com or 011-430-92248 (Ext-272)