Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched a new scheme called Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 to provide financial support to mothers of children so that they can pursue their education. The Amma Vodi List, which lists those who will be benefited from this scheme, was recently introduced by the Chief Minister. . The Government of Andhra Pradesh will release the List of those who applied under the Scheme on December 30, 2020. Those who want to see their name on the list must go to the official website. Read below to check the detailed information related to the Amma Vodi List 2023 like Highlights, Objectives, Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, and much more.
About Amma Vodi List 2023
The Amma Vodi scheme, launched by the Andhra Pradesh government as part of their Navaratnalu initiative, provides financial assistance to women living in poverty so that they can educate their children from 1st to 12th grade, regardless of their caste, creed, religion, or area. Each mother below the poverty line will be given financial support under the Amma Vodi scheme so that she would educate her child from class one to ten in a variety of institutions such as recognized government-private aided private unaided school residential. The Amma Vodi beneficiary list has been released online, according to the minister of education. The list of candidates will be verified in six stages, after which government officials will release the list of eligible mothers. This list can be downloaded from the portal and posted on the school’s and village/ward secretariat’s bulletin boards.
Also Read: Amma Vodi Scheme
Highlights of Amma Vodi List
|Amma Vodi Scheme
|Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy
|10th June 2019
|January 9th, 2020
|State Level Welfare Scheme
|Mother of school-going children (BPL)
|Department of School Education (AP)
|The economic incentive for education
|Amma Vodi List
|GovernmentPrivate FundedPrivate UnaidedJunior and Residential Schools
|Mode of Application
|Class 1st to 12th
Objectives of Amma Vodi List
Many students have applied for the Amma Vodi scheme to benefit from it and obtain an education. On December 27, 2020, the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister published the list, which provides benefits to children. Mothers of school-aged children will be able to receive incentive amounts by checking their names on the beneficiary list, allowing them to send their children to school for further studies without financial strain.
Also Check: Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
Benefits of Amma Vodi List
Some of the key benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- Students from low-income families will now be able to complete their education without difficulty.
- As an incentive, all beneficiaries will receive 15,000 rupees under this program.
- The AP Amma Vodi List tries to enhance education even beyond the caste religion community’s limits.
- The Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 will boost education and per capita income in the state.
- Through incentive money, mothers would be able to afford the cost of their children’s education.
Features of Amma Vodi List
Some of the key features of the scheme are as follows:
- The government will award 15,000 rupees to the mother or guardian of eligible candidates
- Direct benefit transfer is used to transfer the funds to the recipients’ bank accounts.
- Every year in January, the fund will be transferred.
- There is no monetary incentive given to the recipient if he chose to stop his education.
- On December 16, the names of eligible students and parents for this scheme will be displayed in the village and ward.
- Recipients receive a financial incentive until they finish their education.
- The first phase benefited approximately 43,54,600 students in grades first through intermediate.
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Government of India. The eligibility criteria for the scheme are as follows
- The applicant must be a legal citizen of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- To be eligible for the program, the applicant’s children must be enrolled in school
- Students from any caste or religious community are free to apply
Also Check: AP Free Laptop Scheme
While filling up the application form for Amma Vodi List, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof
- Birth certificate
- School ID card
- Ration card
Steps to Apply for Amma Vodi List 2023
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the Amma Vodi List 2023
- First of all, download the Amma Vodi application form from the Amma Vodi website
- Fill in the application form with all the required details
- After that attach all the required documents
- Now, submit the form to the concerned authorities
Steps to check the Amma Vodi List
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to check the List:-
- First of all, go to the official website of the Amma Vodi
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Search Child Details option
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now, select the required details like
- District Name
- Mother/Guardian Name
- Aadhaar Number
- After selecting the required details, enter the captcha code
- Finally, click on the Get Details button to check the List
District Wise Amma Vodi List
|Name of the districts
|Beneficiary List PDF
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the scheme, feel free to contact on the below-given details:
- Address: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone Number: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email Id: apcse.@ap.gov.in