VMC NAT is conducted in Online mode due to the covid pandemic and it is the biggest test of the year which is conducted by Vidya Mandir. Over the years the name of Vidya Mandir classes has become synonymous with success in IIT JEE, NEET, and foundation. The goal is to provide knowledge and guidance and create an environment that not only guides students to the right path of success but also inspires them to recognize and explore their own potential and knowledge. More than 1 lakh students appear every year for the VidyaMandir Classes National Admission Cum Scholarship Test 2022 for the limited seats on offer is ample testimony to VMC’s popularity and credence within the IIT JEE, NEET, and Foundation aspirants community.
VMC NAT 2022
Vidyamandir Classes is also known as VMC, it is one of the most prestigious coaching institutes in India for the preparation of IIT JEE, NEET, Foundation, and other major Engineering and Medical Entrance exams like- JEE Advanced, JEE Mains, BITSAT, VITEEE, NTSE, KVPY and so on. The VidyaMandir Classes National Admission Cum Scholarship Test (NAT) is an online test. The online test is open for students going to classes 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th for admission to VMC classrooms and online courses for the batch starting soon for 2021. The test will be conducted online and the question paper will be objective type. To Get more information about VMC NAT Registration, Test Date, Syllabus, Sample paper, Results, Benefits, etc. read this article completely.
VidyaMandir Classes National Admission Cum Scholarship Test Highlights
|Name of Examination||VidyaMandir Classes National Admission Test|
|Short form||VMC NET 2022|
|Conducting Authority||VidyaMandir Classes (VMC)|
|Purpose of the Exam||For admission and scholarship|
|Level of the Exam||National|
|Registration Mode||Online offline|
|Exam Mode||Online offline|
|VMC NET 2022 Registration||Open|
|VMC NET 2022 Exam Admit Card||To be announced|
VMC NAT in Online Mode
Vidyamandir Classes is conducting its National Admission Test (NAT) on the 15th, 16th, 22nd, and 23rd of January through online mode. The Vidyamandir Classes have always conducted their Scholarship Tests in offline mode but due to increasing covid cases in the country and due to Government orders to shut offline classes, they are launching their National Admission Test in online mode. The online test is conducted for students of class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th class. The batches will be starting from September 2022, to provide them with an early start advantage and an opportunity to grab a scholarship of up to 100%. These online sessions will be taken by the best of the faculty members including VMC founders
Vidyamandir Classes Advantage
Studying at VMC has its own advantages. Students are in a better position to clear the competitive exams and it will help students to realize their fullest potential.
- Detailed Theory Portion- VMC faculty will clarify the core concept and explain in a simple and easy language. It will help students to understand.
- Solved Examples & In Chapter Exercises- Accurate and thorough explanations to ensure students internalize core concepts.
- Objective Worksheets– A comprehensive set of questions bank for every topic will be provided to the aspirants.
- Extensive Testing and Evaluation– These provide a simulated exam experience to students to prepare them for the pressure of IIT JEE, and NEET entrance.
VMC NAT Schedule 2022
|VMC NAT 2022 Registration||Started|
|Online Test Date||12th, 13th 26th, and 27th March 2022|
|Issue of the Admit Card||Released soon|
VMC NAT Exam Pattern for 2022
The candidate must check the exam pattern before appearing for the VidyaMandir classes National Admission Test. The details of the exam pattern and marking scheme is given below:
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Duration of the Exam||180 minutes (3 hours)|
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQ)|
|Total Marks||Varies for different courses|
VMC NAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the basic details of the eligibility criteria to participate in the Vidyamandir Classes Scholarship Test. The following students are eligible to participate in the National Admission Test:
- Students going to Class VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, and XII for admissions to VMC Classroom and Online Courses are eligible to apply for VMC NAT 2022.
- The students must have passed the previous qualifying examination.
Procedure for Register Under VMC NAT 2022
Students can register for VMC NAT online mode from the link given in this article. However, candidates can also do offline registration by visiting the nearest Vidyamandir Classes center. The details to do the VMC NAT 2021 Registration Online are given as follows:
- First you have to visit the official website of the Vidyamandir classes and click on the link to “Register Now”.
- In the registration page, the candidates must provide all the mandatory student details like Mobile number, students name, date of birth, email id, name of the school, etc.
- Now select the course
- Choose the preferred test centre for the exam. The test centre list can be checked from the brochure.
- Candidates can also select the test date.
- In the next column, candidates will have to fill the state, city of their residence.
- Enter the captcha code.
- If you have any coupon code, then the code must be entered in the given space.
- Finally, click on “Proceed to Pay” the registration fee.
- Once the payment is successful, the registration process is completed.
- After following all steps and filling in details, students will receive the admit card on their registered email ID.
Instructions to Appear in VMC NAT Online Test 2022
The details to participate in the online VMC National Admission Test are given below:
- Students will receive a Test Link with the instructions 24 hours before the test.
- Candidates must click to open the link
- In the next step, the candidates have to mention in the email field their firstname.lastname@example.org. For example: If your Roll No. is 556677880 please enter email@example.com
- Now in the Second field for Name, please enter your First name Only. For example, if your name is Anuj Sharma, please enter anuj (all letters should be small)
- Then the students must agree to the terms and conditions
- Provide your snapshot (If asked by the system)
- Candidates will have to take a Snapshot of ID card (Valid Govt. ID – Aadhaar or School ID) (If asked by the system).
- Candidates can start the test now. The instructions to follow will be given on the screen.
- Participants must enable the desktop view if they are giving a test on mobile.
- Before beginning the test, candidates must check if the course mentioned on the system is correct.
- Applicants must start the test within 30 minutes of the test start time, failing which they will start to lose time from the 3 hours allocation
- Candidates must click the link and enter it 15 minutes before the test.
- The internet connectivity should not be interrupted.
- In case the test stops due to connectivity issues or you are accidentally logged out, please login again by following steps 1 to 4 and you can resume from where you left within 20 minutes.
- During the test, the candidate’s screen activity will be monitored and in case the candidate tries to switch the test screen then the test will be auto-submitted.
Download VMC NAT Syllabus
- First you have to visit the official website of the Vidyamandir classes
- Now click on the link to “VMC NAT Syllabus”.
- A new pdf file will open.
- The file will have all the nat syllabus details.
- Click on the download option to download it.