The official notification for the National Handwriting Competition has been released. This year, the ASK Society will hold a World Handwriting Contest 2022 in Schools for children in grades 1st to 12th, to raise awareness about the value of handwriting among students and management. On or before November 20, 2022, interested students can apply for this competition through their schools or individually. Read below to check the detailed information related to World Handwriting Contest 2022 like Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, Selection Criteria, and much more.
World Handwriting Contest 2022
Except for entries from any country that is listed as having its national affiliate of the world handwriting contest, entries must be sent to the international headquarters of the world handwriting contest. Entries from any of these must be forwarded to that country’s national affiliate. Every year, from January 1 to June 30, entries are accepted for the contest. To be eligible for rewards in a particular year, a submission must be received by June 30. Each year, WHC awards prize to contest winners, with all rewards being distributed by December. Each person is limited to one entry per year.
World Handwriting Contest Key Dates
Following are the important key dates that applicants must keep in mind before applying for the the contest
|The deadline for receiving your school’s Registration Form and DD||30th November 2022|
|The deadline for receiving Student Answer Sheets||15th December 2022|
|Announcement of school-level results||10th January 2023|
|International handwriting day”||23rd January 2023|
|Announcement of names at the awards function in Delhi||23rd January 2023|
Note: The Key Dates mentioned above are tentative and are subject to change
The World Handwriting Contest is open to anyone of any age from anywhere in the world. Your entry will get judge by a panel of judges in one of the age groups lists below.
- Children of age 7 and under
- Pre-Teens of ages 8 to 12
- Teens ages 13 to 19
- Adults of ages 20 to 64
- Seniors of age 65 and above
Individual Application Procedure for World Handwriting Contest
Individual Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the contest
- First of all, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Registration Form and Answer sheet for the applicant will email to the address provided.
- Now print the document and complete the test.
- After that send the completed form and answer sheet to the following address:
- ASK LEARNING CENTRE, 10-2-299/F/A,
- Lower Ground Floor,
- Vijayanagar Colony Main Road,
- Masabtank, Hyderabad-500057, Telangana
Steps to Apply for World Handwriting Contest 2022 through Schools
Follow the below-given steps to Apply for the contest through Schools
- Fill out the application for the writing competition by the appointed in-charge.
- For shortlisting, publish the poster on the school bulletin board.
- To register for the National Handwriting Competition, interested candidates must pay Rs 100 as an application fee.
- Before or on November 20, 2022, the interested school must send the application form (School Registration Form+ Demand Draft) to ASK Learning Centre, Hyderabad.
- Following receipt of the application form and DD, the appropriate examination materials will be distributes to the schools.
- After that, schools must hold exams on school grounds before the 30th of November 2022.
- The school now has until December 2020 to submit pupils’ answer sheets to the ASK Learning Centre in Hyderabad.
Guidelines for World Handwriting Contest
The Guidelines for World Handwriting Contest 2022 are as follows:
- The exam will conduct entirely in English.
- Categorization A Students must take the exam on a four-ruled piece of paper.
- For Category B and C, the question paper will remain the same.
- The exams will last 20 minutes in total.
- The complete examination procedure will only carry out once and the same answer paper will consider if a candidate is shortlist for further rounds
Winners of the National Handwriting Contest will be base on a set of criteria. When reviewing the answer sheets, the following factors will consider.
- Font uniformity and font size
- Connectivity and Joining between letters
- The ability to write neatly