World Bank Young Professionals Program 2023 is an initiative that is taken by the World Bank Group which is the Global non-profit organisation for people who are currently pursuing master’s or doctoral degrees. People who have 3 years of relevant work experience will be eligible to apply for this prestigious scheme and they will be provided the financial assistance to continue their research. The beneficiaries will be provided with lots of opportunities through which they will be able to develop leadership qualities and a passion for development. The applicants will be provided exposure in the World Bank Group and the selected candidates will also be eligible for a monthly salary and other benefits. You can check out the details related to the program from the article given below and then you can decide whether or not you want to apply for this opportunity.
Objective Of World Bank Young Professionals Program 2023
- Professional experience will be provided to all of the beneficiaries who will apply for this scheme and they will be offered joining field missions working with frontline operations.
- Leadership development will be provided through this program. People will be provided with workshops so that they can develop their networking and mentorship.
- Training will be provided on the policies and the products of the World Bank and other sister units.
- Global rotations are also available in this program where the people will be able to go to different countries and learn about the world on a different basis.
- Coaching and mentorships will be provided to the people who will be eligible for this prestigious scheme. Rotation and job placements will be provided along with compensation and other benefits.
Also Check: World Bank Internship
- Application Start Date – 3rd July 2023
- Application Last Date – 31st July 2023. The applications must be completed by 11:59 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) on the last day of the application period.
- The applicant must be born on or after 1st October 1991
- The applicant must hold a master’s or doctoral degree
- The applicant must be fluent in English
- The applicant must demonstrate relevant professional experience or continued study at the doctoral level
Benefits Of World Bank Young Professionals Program
- This programme offers a competitive salary and benefits package as part of a 5-year term contract. These benefits include health, life, and accident insurance, a pension plan, and possible relocation and mobility benefits depending on WBG guidelines.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Academic Credentials
- 1 short essay
- Short summary of thesis or dissertation (For World Bank candidates, only if applicable)
- 3 professional or academic recommendations
- Diploma/degree completion, letter, proof of enrollment with expected graduation date or transcript
- The applications of the applicants must be reviewed in the first stage.
- The second stage will have a technical review of the applications that have been selected in the first stage.
- Then, there will be an interview round.
- In the interview round, selected applicants will be evaluated based on client orientation, professional expertise, and team leadership.
Terms and Conditions
- The World Bank Group is neither affiliated with nor does it endorse any third-party sites selling products and services related to the YPP selection process.
- Before applying, the applicants must ensure that they meet all eligibility requirements and have reviewed the application checklist below, for required material.
- Candidates must select the institution that they believe best aligns with their skillset (the World Bank, IFC or MIGA) while filling out the application.
- Duplicate applications will not be reviewed and will not increase one’s chances of selection.
World Bank Young Professionals Program 2023 Application Procedure
- You will first have to visit the WBG YPP website of this scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The details of the scheme will open on your screen
- Now you have to read the details carefully
- Now, click on the apply button present on the screen.
- You can now easily register yourself at the official website by entering the information related to yourself and then you can easily apply for the scheme if you are eligible by submitting all of your documents.
- World Bank Group
- 1818 H Street,
- NW Washington, DC 20433, USA
- Phone Number – (202) 473-1000
World Bank Young Professionals Program 2023 FAQs
If you want to apply for this prestigious program then you need to visit the official website of World Bank and then register for the scheme accordingly.
People who are currently pursuing master’s or doctoral degrees and have 3 years of relevant work experience will be eligible to apply for this prestigious scheme
If you are applying for this prestigious scheme then you will be provided with a competitive salary and benefits package as a part of your 5-year term contract which you will be signing with the organisation.
If you want to apply for this prestigious scholarship then you must submit your application form before the last date of 31st July 2023 but you have to submit your application before 12 o’clock as per the coordinated universal time